Stand back....fat lady walking!!

Candlewix

Down boy!
Feeeee-yew!! Just come back from an 8 mile walk around our local reservoir, it nearly killed me. I used to walk around there a few years ago on the odd weekend and I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Mind you this time I was carrying an extra 3 stone, so that's gotta be a few saddlebags!
What exercise do you fellow LT'ers do?? I feel I have to get my sluggish metabolism revved up but don't want to spend boring hours in a gym. Advice?? :character00115:

I dont do any!
I am leaving exercise untill i am on maintanence but well done you for walking 8 miles! :eek: lol

Well done for completing the walk, sounds exhausting!

I go to the gym twice a week and swimming once a week and have done since week 2. I also walk very fast for 25 mins after work each night too. Love it at the gym now. I do toning exercises and the stepper.

Hi Cee, good on you for that walk, I like walking too and feel it is time to re-start properly. Brought the boys to the lakes today and we walked a few miles, they had 2 picnics which they loved and I had a flapjack, which I am rather fond of and they do make life much easier when out. I must get back to rolling the buggy out every morning now that the weather has improved. When I am half way through this diet, depending how I look of course, I hope to get the swimsuit on and go swimming, which I loved when younger. As for gym, I really never got into it, although I did like Curves and would have continued except circumstances made it impossible last year. Well there is always this year. Good luck with what you decide, but walking is a great toner they say.
Doirin

Back