Star Spotting

At least I wasn't wearing a snood!

If you weren't wearing a snood, what WERE you wearing that we couldn't see :eek:

All I remember was that Jo has bought me that silk shirt and it was so hot under the lights I was paranoid about having sweaty armpits on the TV.

I was in the loo before they filmed with the hand dryer on and hanging on it to make sure I was dry.

I then in the whole episode never moved my hands from my side, even when I flipped my board to reveal a name I didn't allow my arms to come away from my side!

And the ginger woman kept taking the p*ss out of me.

But I would recommend it to all, a great day out and one to tell the kids.

I might be going on the new lottery show in a few weeks!

M.

Hi

I see them all day - work for Mersey TV where we film Hollyoaks, Grange Hill and a few new ones starting soon!!

H x

Should find out in the next couple of weeks.

The new show looks really good! and the prize is 250k which would be nice!!

The audition was good as we got to play it all day !!

M.

Julie we should do Eggheads together! Just need 3 more smart people off of here to make up for me being thick.

OMG!!! snoods!! i completely forgot about them!!! ha ha ha!

I've met a few famous people:

Stevie Nicks (from Fleetwood Mac)
Lindsey Buckingham (also from Fleetwood Mac)
Mick Fleetwood (ok... I'm a Fleetwood Mac fan! LOL!)
Sheryl Crow - i met her in Las Vegas.. the same time I met Stevie
Lorna Luft (Judy Garlands daughter) - lovely lady, very down to earth.

oh and I also used to go to school with Gian Sammarco (he played Adrian Mole in the TV series)

Met lots of authors, to name a few; Jasper Foorde, Robert Rankin, Terry Pratchett, Childrens authors; Francesca Simon (writes Horrid Henry books), Jeremy Strong, Terry Deary (Horrible History books)

DH dispensed Vic Reeves with new specs.

Oh, this might make you smile if you have twisted humour, apologies if you don't and I therefore offend you. We Dispensed Rod Hull (as in Rod Hull & Emu) with new specs, sadly he died falling off the roof of his house but I promise you his glasses did have the right lenses in!

We saw him drinking outside the Fortune of War. OH wouldn't let me go and say hello, although, in hindsight, it was probably for the best. I would only have stood in front of him stammering 'Yyyyou're Paul McCartney. Yyyyyou were in the Beatles', which, presumably, he knows already.

Back