star week

twinkle22

It's my wi day tomorrow but I am due on this week and my stomach is huge. Does anyone else put on this week only for it to show in a better loss the week after?
Hope this makes sense!!! ;-) x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

no matter what diet I've done in the past I've always either STS or put a lb or 2 on but always lose it the following week. :) xxx

twinkle22 said:
It's my wi day tomorrow but I am due on this week and my stomach is huge. Does anyone else put on this week only for it to show in a better loss the week after?
Hope this makes sense!!! ;-) x

Yep it happened to me! I put on 1.5 and the following week lost 3 just gotta think of ur weight loss in 4weeks and then u will feel better, i only lose 1 or 2 pound each week so for me to lose 3 i was soo happy but then i realised why!lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i always have a sts or gain, i was gutted after being a total angel and excersizing like a duracel bunny to have gained my star week lol lost it the following week though but it is disheartening x

mia_queenbee said:
i always have a sts or gain, i was gutted after being a total angel and excersizing like a duracel bunny to have gained my star week lol lost it the following week though but it is disheartening x

Duracell bunny!!! Love it!! Thanks girls I was a bit worried and I really have the munchies too and was going to give in to them but now I will be strong! And 100% this week:) x

omg god i get the munchies really bad on star week. i was told to eat more carbs as it helps the cravings ( not the same a bar of chocloate mind lol) x

Half off! So not as bad as I thought :) x

it doesn't seem to affect me at all thank god:) oh well done:)

Well done :)

I'm dreading WI this week for the same reason, it's going to be right during the middle and the worst thing is I NEEEEED chocolate! Nothing else will do! Ha! My food diary at the minute is all sweet stuff, bad me! :eek:

I know what you mean Carly, I am sat her eating a curly wurly!! x

oooo......... curly wurly - I haven't had one of those in years!

I don't eat much sweet stuff my downfall is savoury stuff like crisps & nuts.

Might have to get some curly wurly's in when I go shopping. :)

you can gain a lot of lbs that week but its all fluid and comes off when you're done so don't sweat it :)

i buy water retention tablets called water balance they are a herbal remedy and they seem to really help. I recommend them take 2 after breakfast and 2 after your dinner xx

well done half off better than a gain x

I gained 0.5lb tonight. I am hoping it's because of totm but I am not due for another 8 days although I am feeling bloated today.

Back