1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Star week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by first timer, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Hi am on week one and due to get weighed on thursday, although I have been stocking to it 100% my period started last night. So am I looking at having a gain on my first week?? Is it normal to gain on star week?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I am on the pill and find my losses are better during my star week, as I don't have to take my pill!
    But for people that have proper periods, some people do say they have a gain, or only a small loss or whatever. BUT everyone is different. Chances are a lot of the time it's water weight and bloating, not because you have ACTUALLY put weight on- assuming you've been 100% all week.
    As I said, everyone is different :)
  4. first timer

first timer Full Member

Thanks my periods wouldn't be regular roughly every few months I just hope it dosent dishearting me if I do gain especially since it is only week one
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.