"star" weeks..

JenXx

Im approaching my 2nd weigh in @ SW and i will be classing this week as a star week..

What's the plan @ class if you have gained on star week?

Do you generally gain on star weeks?? ( obv ladies, not the men amongst us.. :D )

I'm a bit peeved as i was getting into it this week and hoping to top last weeks loss.. :rolleyes:

V annoying.

Star week = the time of the month.

I think some people can have a gain but others it may not make any difference at all.
It all depends on the indervidual. If you do have a gain and it is that time, dont panic, stay on plan and see what the scales say the week after. I know everyone is so keen to see a loss every week, but look at your losses over a 4 week duration, that will give you better average readings. If you do gain on star week, its not going to be 'fat' but water retention. just stay on plan and by the week after should all be gone :)

haha... i wondered what star was @ 1st too x

I feel sooo fat today, very bloated and the scales reflect it.
I'm in pain too grrr frickin mother nature...

=(

I've always been like this though, so it's nowt differant, cept maybe i'd stuff my face with choc to make me feel better..

I opted for a cadburys light choc mousse tonight though hehe x

ah well. see what weds brings i guess

x

SW have always called it 'star' week, as the consultants would mark a star on your sheet if you had a gain and it was that time, and I think it stopped any blushes in class from people who couldn't bear the thought of saying period out loud (well, SW did start 41 years ago!).

There's been another thread on gains during your period earlier on today - might be worth a look to see the responses on there (the short story being that not everybody gains or sts and it's different for everyone).

I get water retention and therefore smaller losses but haven't gained on a star week.

Back