Total Solution Starbuck’s Diary

Starbuck88

Hi! Im starting Exante Total Solution in the new year. Excited to try this diet - I can’t wait to start seeing the lbs drop! I’m currently 14st7lb. The plan at the moment is to do Total Solution for a month and then see where I am. I might switch to Working or Simple Solutions or try something different altogether like alternate day fasting or simple calorie counting if I feel like I am strong-willed enough or have lost enough.

Current stats:

Weight: 14st7lb
Bust: 44”
Waist: 36”
Hips: 45”
Thighs: 27”

Aiming to try not to gain anything over Christmas before starting in the new year - Looking forward to getting started! :)

I’m posting my starting photos with genuine hope that I won’t look this way for long! Currently a size 18 and all my clothes are tight :( It’s so miserable, I can’t stand it, I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin. I can’t wait to start! I get paid on Thursday 27th and can’t order until then... Hopefully that means my first box of exante products should arrive by next week. Was planning on starting 1st Jan but I think I will start as soon as my supplies arrive. I’m going to order 100 items to start and see how I get on. Are there any products you would recommend especially? Which meal replacements do you like the best? Any I should avoid??

Current photos:

AB46CA79-4CFA-4977-8FAE-97A7635BC434.jpeg878D05AA-0A1B-4719-BC3A-86AE8F47E582.jpegE6EEA3B8-2F55-4BA0-9B7D-6F5BCB6A0DC4.jpeg292F8656-BD58-4985-BDB3-2372D92E0F41.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my optimistic projection of weight loss if I follow exante to my goal weight 😅 Should by at goal before the end of the Summer! This might be a bit too optimistic, but I’m going to go for it and see what happens :)

239FEAF0-8B17-40DB-9821-4A032F010C6F.jpeg

Here we go...! Order is placed and will be arriving tomorrow! I’ve ordered on their 100 products for £85 deal - this should see me through for a month 👍 I’m going to get started right away. Might even fast today to give my body a head start getting into ketosis :)
878927A2-2275-452B-B405-E18F7B0B13C9.jpeg

Okay, I have to update my starting stats... Today I went shopping to try to find some comfy jeans as all of mine are digging in. I couldn't find any size 18s that would do up properly and even size 20s were not as loose as I'd like them to be to be comfortable! I'm just going to have to live in leggings until some of the weight comes off! Anyway, I decided to do an up to date measurement as figured I must have got bigger since I last did them and indeed I have - by quite a way! :classic_eek:

So.... Ahead of starting tomorrow...

Weight is still 14st 7lb but my waist has ballooned to 41inches! I'm hoping a lot of that is bloating and will come down quickly after a few days of the exante diet!

So... Update starting stats are as follows:

Bust: 44”
Waist: 41"
Hips: 46"
Thighs: 27”

I don't know what time my exante products will arrive tomorrow, but if it's not until the evening I will just have tomorrow as a fast day and hope that it propels me into ketosis!

Seriously ready to get on top of this now. It cannot go on. I refuse to let my health go down the drain with mindless out of control eating! :classic_mad:

Let's do this! 2019 I am SO ready for you! :character00116:

I'm getting excited now. I've had an email saying my order will be delivered between 10 and 12 so I can get right to it! I'm eager to try my first breakfast product! I've ordered lemon pancakes, syrup pancakes and porridge oats. Not sure which one to try first! Honestly, I just hope they're not too intolerable...! :eat::eatdrink017:

Okay so... A slight hiccup getting started... I completely forgot today was the day when my daughter offered me a chomp from her Christmas selection pack and I downed it without thinking! I then received an email saying my Exante order delivery was delayed and another offering a deal for Kids to eat for £1 at Toby Carvery, so I decided to start tomorrow. I will be having a last feast at the Carvery and then getting on the Exante diet tomorrow. My packs have now arrived, though so that's exciting! I've also received in the post today a shaker bottle and a glass drinking bottle to get me drinking water! Going to aim to refill it several times a day as currently if it's not caffeinated I don't drink it! It's either been red bull, tea or coffee for the last few years so retraining myself to drink water is a must! I got my daughter to snap some more up to date starting pics for me and it's horrendous! I've definitely gained weight since the last pics I posed, which were taken only last month! But it's okay, because it's all going to come off soon... Can't wait to post some progress photos...! I definitely need to be mindful of thoughtless eating along the way. It's so easy to put things in my mouth without me even realising I'm doing it! I didn't even think when my daughter handed me a chomp earlier, just unwrapped it and ate it! :1461: Tomorrow will be better. Going to enjoy the carvery without guilt. No excuses tomorrow as I've everything I need now.

ACTUAL current starting photos:

020a.jpg

019a.jpg

017a.jpg

016a.jpg

018a.jpg

Okay! Today is the day. Breakfast is 550ml of water and an Exante Diet Vanilla Shake. I downed the water first, to make sure that I wasn't hungry. It was hard work. I don't usually drink water and it feels arduous to swallow! But I did it, and it seems to have worked. I actually feel really full, and I haven't even had half of my shake yet. I've refilled my water bottle to keep sipping throughout the afternoon up until lunch. I'll update again at lunch time! :) Feeling positive. The Vanilla Shake is surprisingly tasty! If all the packs are this good, the diet shouldn't be too hard to stick to. No problems yet :stickdance:

023.jpg

024.jpg

021.jpg

Lunch time! I was hoping to last a bit longer so I won’t be too hungry this evening but I got really hungry and 2pm isn’t too unreasonable so... Lunch today is another lemon bar. It was also really nice! I’m now sipping on another 550ml of water. Will aim to have dinner at 7pm. It’s only 5 hours away.... My kids are at their Dad’s so I think I’ll get an early night to stop myself thinking about food! 😅

331D275F-86F3-4D32-9EC5-E64BB4AB64E8.jpeg50003071-83D8-498C-AAF0-C5617BEECF3B.jpeg

Last edited:
Dinner time! Caved and had it a little earlier than planned, but other than that I’m doing well :) Surprised I haven’t had any headaches. I expected to be feeling really physically rough. Perhaps that will come later?

This evening I had the Exante Diet Shepherd’s Pie, making my total calories in for the day 661. The shepherds pie is definitely not my favourite product so far. It smells quite nice and has a good thick texture, but the taste is just a bit ‘meh’. Not bad, but not exactly nice either. I’ll try something else tomorrow!

Day 1: DONE! ✅

D5B3CBE8-8733-462C-A125-5D1505DB458F.jpeg
D6C92CDF-C2A8-404C-B518-2ECF871B3E52.jpeg

Day 2! Just having ‘breakfast’ now. First product of the day is a honeycomb Shake. I’m not too fond of it. To me it has a very artificial taste to it. I much prefer the vanilla! Maybe it will grow on me. It is at least tolerable so that’s something!

360A9147-AE55-4539-A303-CD87324BECBA.jpeg

Honeycomb was my least favourite along with cookies and cream - try adding a spoon of coffee to the ones you aren’t so keen on x

Dinner time! Caved and had it a little earlier than planned, but other than that I’m doing well :) Surprised I haven’t had any headaches. I expected to be feeling really physically rough. Perhaps that will come later?

This evening I had the Exante Diet Shepherd’s Pie, making my total calories in for the day 661. The shepherds pie is definitely not my favourite product so far. It smells quite nice and has a good thick texture, but the taste is just a bit ‘meh’. Not bad, but not exactly nice either. I’ll try something else tomorrow!

Day 1: DONE! ✅

View attachment 192446
View attachment 192447
Remember you can add chilli flakes, garlic and mustard -I fine grate a garlic clove into most things before microwaving or garlic granules

Remember you can add chilli flakes, garlic and mustard -I fine grate a garlic clove into most things before microwaving or garlic granules

Thanks for the tips! I didn't know that. Adding garlic sounds like a really god idea for improving the flavour of the shepherd's pie! I'll give it a go next time I try it :)

Well, it's time for lunch. Today I'm having the Exante Chocolate Orange Bar. It's really good! It's a little dry but if anything that's a plus as it's encouraging me to drink my water as I eat it, and also helping me not to eat it all in one huge glutenous mouthful! :rotflmao: I've got a bit of a headache this afternoon, which I'm attributing to caffeine withdrawal. I just cannot stomach black tea or coffee, and I usually drink so much in a day that it's likely a shock to my system to go completely cold turkey. My kids are at their dad's so I'm going to take a nap. Supposed to be working but my head is too sore to focus on my computer screen :( Hoping this improves quickly once my body gets used to things!

019.JPG021.JPG

I’m doing the man plan - 800 cals but you are also allowed some milk on it - also a total coffee addict! could you not have one at breakfast and at lunch? Or stir a spoon of coffee into a shake, loads doing that

Back