Total Solution Starbuck’s Diary

Okay, I ended up NOT saving the caramel latte frappe for later. I really wanted it when I got home lol I also felt like I deserved a treat as I had to go shopping to get food in for the kids and nearly talked myself into going to Pizza Hut, McDonalds AND the Toby Carvery, BUT I managed to stock up on food that's quick and easy for me to prepare for the kids and not take myself a day further away from the results I'm here for. It would be so easy to rationalise that, "well, I'm out of ketosis now, might as well go for it and get back on it tomorrow!" but tomorrow never comes! There's no better time than the present. So I'm still here. Day 5, I'm just having my first product and it's the caramel latte frappe with about a tablespoon of milikano instant coffee mixed in as I'm feeling really drained after tomorrow. I might have the pancakes too afterward as I'm feeling really hungry. Will see how I feel after the frappe. I had no idea that Superdrug sells exante products - that's really good to know! :)

I found the peanut butter bars and the caramel crunch which I prefer. Had the double choc bar last night which has a “brownie like” filling if you enjoy that soft chewy thing x

Guys! I made a mistake! :classic_oops: I'm so used to making up exante meal replacements with 200ml of water. Well, I was still hungry after my Caramel Latte Frappe so I decided to try the pancakes. It's lunch time anyway right? So I'd just be having breakfast and lunch together... I only glanced at the package and saw you mix with water and then fry.... Well. I mixed it with 200ml automatically, and then realised it's only supposed to be 100ml. :doh: I didn't want to have wasted the first packet so I added another pack of the lemon pancake mix. A friend has just pointed out I could probably have fried half of the mix now and saved another half for later, but I didn't think of that so I've just eaten a massive two-meal-replacement pancake! On top of a Caramel Latte Frappe! I'm super stuffed now.... And that's it! 3 packets at once. If I get hungry later I might have a fourth packet today. That still only takes me up to 800 calories. But I don't know if I'll need to as I feel sooooo full... I didn't get any sleep last night as my kid was a pain in the backside and kept waking me every 10 mins just as I was starting to drift off, so I'm going to have a nap until the New Year episode of Dr Who comes on. Unless I update later, that's day 5 DONE.

007.jpg
030.jpg
031.jpg

That’s totally something I’d do Starbucks. They look really good. Will order them for next month. 👍

A blip is a blip, but you’re back so a huge well done 🙌

I've not tried the pizza. I don't think I'd like it. I am feeling in a savoury mood today though. Think I'm still recovering from having that huuuuuuuuuge, sickly lemon pancake yesterday! haha.

I started today with a chocolate orange bar. My sister asked if I could go round and watch her children while she went to the drs so I had to grab something I knew I could eat on the go if I got stuck there for a couple of hours - I didn't want to risk getting hungry and coming off plan! I'm feeling nice and full now though and think I'll have lunch a couple of hours. Possibly the Indian Dahl pot :)

I'm on day 6 now, although I had day 4 off, so perhaps I should count it as day 2!? I'm not weighing in until Monday as my mum and sister both weigh together on Monday mornings so I'll join them. I don't have scales at home, and I don't want to weigh in too soon after the day off and get demotivated if it's not a big loss! So, Mondays will be my regular weigh in days. I do feel slimmer already, though, so that's encouraging! :)

It’s lunch time! On the menu today is an Indian Daal Pot. It’s yummy! Just what I needed as I was craving savoury today. I added a crushed clove of garlic for flavour and it’s really nice :) Only on my second bottle of water so need to up that. Feeling tired but positive 👍

7B005F26-4179-44FF-9A32-7DA460BC8E78.jpeg4F377B87-FB4A-4A3D-8BC6-92D193A8AEA5.jpegA6DFC4C8-A1C2-4A41-93B3-80719F41705F.jpeg

Good luck Starbuck, I started today xx

That lemon pancake looks amazing, I'll have to get some on my next order.
Also, nice to know Superdrug sell some of the range.

It was all going so well... I had a banana shake for dinner. It was quite a bit sweeter than I thought it would be. It has a distinct artificial-banana-favour taste. A bit like those foam banana sweets we used to get in the penny sweets with the foam shrimps 🍌 🍤 It was nice enough. [FOOD TRIGGER WARNING BELOW]

E07186ED-45F5-4F99-82A9-469F335B1E40.jpeg

...Then my kid left some of her dinner and I just finished it up! 🙈 About 3 spoonfuls of cheesy beans and a quarter of a slice of toast! 😬😬😬🤦‍♀️ FFS. If feel like this would be a lot easier if I lived alone! 😅 *deep sigh*

As an aside, is anyone else bothered that the Exante shaker won’t screw up so that the cap is level with the ‘Exante’ Text on the side of the bottle? It annoys me every time! 🙈😅

I use a blender but someone got me a lighter life shaker as a back up hehe that would really annoy me. Your calories won’t be too high so be kind to yourself x

Okay. Feeling VERY frustrated with myself today. Got to the evening and then threw in the towel AGAIN. I'm going to take the weekend to really think about what I want and how I want to get there. I might consider switching to the plan where you have two meal replacements and then a healthy low calorie low carb meal in the evening so I can eat with my kids. I really wanted to do the total solution though! I was doing so well until NYE when I had the night off for my sister's birthday! Grrr. Going to take a few days away to think and reflect and come back on Monday, hopefully with a clear idea of what I want and what I'm doing.

I'm back! Needed to take a break as I was wasting products by using one or two and then binging. Think I'm in a better head space now so starting back up tomorrow.

Back