StarCrossed's Weekly Weigh in!

StarCrossed

Hiya,
So week 1 is over and I have lost *drum roll* 11lbs!!!!
Utterly made up and I am less than a tone away from being at where I was with slimming world!

It hasn't been easy and I'll have to do a WS day next week but I'm really starting to identify my food "habits". I think it's 50% boredom 50% reward. So to celebrate I spent £30 on eBay clothes a size smaller than I am instead of a food reward.

Here's hoping for 4lbs next week and I'll b firmly in the 12s again!

Well done :) That's a fantastic first week loss!

Good first week, all the hard work has paid off. Good luck next week

Well done u that's fantastic :)

Well done :) xx

Well done, it is tough the first week and well done for sticking with it. 11lb is great and you'll almost certainly have your first stone gone next week. Good luck!

Thank you!!! Yeah I feel so great as well (except for yesterday's blip which was still quite a sensible one!) I can't wait to see how this goes :)

So, weekly weigh in! I've been a bit quiet this week as it's been super stressful. I've had a work lunch and ended up treating all the days as WS. I think I've been quite sensible and, depsite an expensive and rich lunch on Wednesday and a few "nibbling" moments I am still in ketosis.

Not quite as a dramatic a loss this week but that was to be expect and it is still a loss which in my book is BRILLIANT! I've got sensible things in my fridge in case I do fancy a nibble and I've felt very proud with the decisions I've made and I can certainly see what my triggers are even more so now in week 2.

So I'm down four pounds, which means I am now in the 12 Stones!!!!!! :D In 11 lbs I will be where I was at after 4 months of SW so I'm made up.

Also, the new clothes from ebay arrived and fitted perfectly and, last Sunday, :D I GOT MY WEDDING DRESS!

It's a size 14 and fits beautifully but it's a lace up back so even if I do lose more weight and get to my goal I will still be able to fit in it perfectly. It's nice to know that even if I don't lose anymore weight I will still look amazing :D

Another good loss this week. Well done. Now you have your wedding dress you have something to admire & keep you motivated. Good luck next week x

Back