Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starkissed's Time to Shrink CC Diary :)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by starkissedx, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have tried numerous times to lose the weight i so desperately want shed from my body; each time with good intention and promise. However each time i lose around 10lbs and it all slips back to the bad habits which have gotten me to this weight of 175lbs!!

I am now 20 and with living my teenage years with no self confidence whatsoever I am determined to finally end by body image issues and become a happy healthy thinner person. I have tried many of the faddy diet plans out there, and i have of course failed. I want to make this lift style change and believe calorie counting and healthier food choices are the right way forward.

Starting from tomorrow (17/02/11) I will count my calories and stop abusing my body with fatty pastries and greasy takeaways.Updates on my plan tomorrow aswell as my first intake of cals :)

Last edited: 19 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
  4. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So today has been the first chance i have had to update! Uni and re-decorating is taking alot of my time so im glad i have today to relax :)

My new calorie counting plan is basically like alot of you on here aiming for a max of 1,200cals a day. Within this i am allowing one 'cheat' meal a week which will most probably be on a saturday night...tonight is chinese :/ I am also looking at my fat intake, something which i havent done before..i don't really know what i should be aiming for as regards fat intake? So if any of you have any comments on that i'd appreciate them greatly :] Other than that it really is trying to eat as much 'healthy' foods as possible; wholemeal low cal bread instead of white, no fizzy drinks, trying to cook as much of my food from natural ingredients rather than my old trusty enemy..the ready meal ha.

I have found an old notebook which i will be dedicating to my daily intakes, which i am promising will be recorded 100% from tomorrow!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.