Starkissed's Time to Shrink CC Diary :)

starkissedx

Gold Member
I have tried numerous times to lose the weight i so desperately want shed from my body; each time with good intention and promise. However each time i lose around 10lbs and it all slips back to the bad habits which have gotten me to this weight of 175lbs!!

I am now 20 and with living my teenage years with no self confidence whatsoever I am determined to finally end by body image issues and become a happy healthy thinner person. I have tried many of the faddy diet plans out there, and i have of course failed. I want to make this lift style change and believe calorie counting and healthier food choices are the right way forward.

Starting from tomorrow (17/02/11) I will count my calories and stop abusing my body with fatty pastries and greasy takeaways.Updates on my plan tomorrow aswell as my first intake of cals :)

Last edited:
So today has been the first chance i have had to update! Uni and re-decorating is taking alot of my time so im glad i have today to relax :)

My new calorie counting plan is basically like alot of you on here aiming for a max of 1,200cals a day. Within this i am allowing one 'cheat' meal a week which will most probably be on a saturday night...tonight is chinese :/ I am also looking at my fat intake, something which i havent done before..i don't really know what i should be aiming for as regards fat intake? So if any of you have any comments on that i'd appreciate them greatly :] Other than that it really is trying to eat as much 'healthy' foods as possible; wholemeal low cal bread instead of white, no fizzy drinks, trying to cook as much of my food from natural ingredients rather than my old trusty enemy..the ready meal ha.

I have found an old notebook which i will be dedicating to my daily intakes, which i am promising will be recorded 100% from tomorrow!

Back