Starlights Diet Diary - 2 weeks in, 7lbs down :)

Well done :) A break was obviously just what you needed! No more plateaus for you, no sir. A great start to your stone off by your anniversary.

welldone on the 5lbs ;)

well done :) hope you enjoyed your treat night! x

Well done on your 5lbs off my dear. I hope you enjoyed your chinese treat :D. xxx

well done!!

Well done Starry :) .. great start xx

So week 2 of my restart. Eating at work is just so much easier on WW!!

Been a busy week!! I appear to be moving house - hopefully in a few weeks, just waiting for it to be rubber stamped. Have found THE most gorgeous apartment, in a really lovely area 10 mins from mum - its perfect and not somewhere Id have ever thought I could afford.

I guess my AP levels will be building up a bit over the next few months lol

Hey that's good about the flat, hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Hey Sandy, Im a weight watchers too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Joined on Tuesday, had a lightbulb moment on Monday night, and just went, the day of dads anniversary.

All is well so far, weigh in next tuesday!

Vxx

Hey Sandy, Im a weight watchers too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Joined on Tuesday, had a lightbulb moment on Monday night, and just went, the day of dads anniversary.

All is well so far, weigh in next tuesday!

Vxx

Welcome in our WW family!!! I also have my wi's on Tuesday so I will be following you closely and rooting for you as well.
Good luck sweetie xxx

Welcome in our WW family!!! I also have my wi's on Tuesday so I will be following you closely and rooting for you as well.
Good luck sweetie xxx
Thank you hun, very much appreciated x

Hey Congrats on the flat. It sounds brilliant. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Glad WW is treating you well. Have a lovely weekend. xxx

WI no 2 - and Ive lost 2lbs :bliss: thats half a stone in 2 weeks - God I LOVE WW :party0049:

Apartment wise - still not rubber stamped, cant believe how long its taking.

Diet wise, had a good week, had one day where I had a SERIOUS attack of the munchies and ate a shocking amount of crap but thats what I love about WW, one day like that doesnt kill your weeks work

Helloo

Congrats on the 7lbs in two weeks!!! Hmm maybe it's worth me going to SW for a while to get my WW mojo back ... or just slap myself in the face with a wet fish ... somethings gotta work!!

Good luck for the apartment!!

Twigs
xx

Back