Starlights Diet Diary - Last diary entry from me

Oh my! Now you're all scaring me:eek: A cyberstalker:confused: That sounds horrific! Maybe i should delete some of my personal info - i'm so naive when it comes to computers!

Hay all I was thinking the same as jaxie this is scary I hope you ok.

Your not safe anywhere any more.:(

Hay all I was thinking the same as jaxie this is scary I hope you ok.

Your not safe anywhere any more.:(

Be really careful what you have online. My stalker reappeared a week or so ago, they even joined MInimins, posted enough to get to the members section, accessed my diary, printed it and sent it to someone, all with the intention of causing maximum problems to myself and someone else.

Before you post anything think 'Do I mind if EVERYONE knows this' never assume a user id and no photo is enough to keep you anon - its not

Be really careful what you have online. My stalker reappeared a week or so ago, they even joined MInimins, posted enough to get to the members section, accessed my diary, printed it and sent it to someone, all with the intention of causing maximum problems to myself and someone else.

Before you post anything think 'Do I mind if EVERYONE knows this' never assume a user id and no photo is enough to keep you anon - its not

thats really scary i thought i would be safe as no photo ect :( im going to go round and delete some stuff i think ,ty star light ,, and sorry you have to go through this

My goodness Sandy,
Some people are so sad and must have nothing better to do. Im sure they will get the payback they deserve what a horrible B***H
Keep well Hunni xx

How did the last 2 weeks wi go? I'm waiting eagerly to hear if you reached 200lbs off - what a great acheivement that will be for you and a real inspiration.

Hope you post soon

M

Just a quick update as Ive had various PMs/texts asking about my diary and how things are.

Im not planning on having a diary on Minimins any more. To be perfectly honest, I just dont feel safe anymore. Its been too easy for someone to access my stuff and make life very difficult for me.

Im not going to post a food diary either as again its too easy to work out some days that Ive been out etc and Im not prepared to have parts of my life ruined by someone.

Ive loved having a diary and I really really miss it, I found it so therapeutic and it was great to look back on but Im not comfortable any more. A lot of the enjoyment of this site has been taken from me too, and thats something I need to think about as well. For now though Ill post on general threads and still be around but - diary no more x

Oh Sandy thats dreadful news I shall miss your diary and especially seeing how you are getting on and how your Mum is doing.

I hope that you will still continue with minis even without a diary.

Take care

M

Scary and sad. You poor thing. I hope you'll stay with us though, through the rest of the forum?

Aw, that's a shame but I totally understand why. Maybe you could have a diary off minimins. There are diary sites where you can password or have friends only.

Well, you better start updating your ticker missy so we can all see how you're doing :)

((hugs))
Will miss your diary entries and hearing how your journey is going.
Thanks for always being a tremendous support and hope you'll still stay around the forums xx

As I have said before - yours was one of the diaries I read before joining this site - and yours and a couple of others where what encouraged me to join this supportive site

I am so sorry that you no longer feel safe - and that aspects of your life have been so affected

I will miss updates on your Mum - particularly having been with my Mum while she readjusted to life without Dad - I really hope you stay with the forum - you have so much to share with others

BUT you have to do what is right for you :)

all the best for your future whatever you decide it should be

Back