Starlights Diet Diary - Last diary entry from me

well done you, I knew you could do it xxx

WOW .... thats brill sandy ! .... another great loss, Have a brilliant week :)

Well done Starlight, you have done great. Glad you are enjoying slimming world. x

rrr well done Sandy how are you finding the change.
Have you tried any of the lovely ideas in the recipe section.ummm yummy
xx

So far so good. Had my first 'Eating out' night last night. Had been invited to a friends for Chinese. I have to admit I was astounded at how low in Syns Chinese stuff is. I had Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with noodles instead of fried rice and it was only 4 syns :eek: Brilliant :)

Ive had one packet of crisps since starting SW and NO chocolate at all... Id say its definitely cured me of my snacking habits

well done you x

So far so good. Had my first 'Eating out' night last night. Had been invited to a friends for Chinese. I have to admit I was astounded at how low in Syns Chinese stuff is. I had Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with noodles instead of fried rice and it was only 4 syns :eek: Brilliant :)

Ive had one packet of crisps since starting SW and NO chocolate at all... Id say its definitely cured me of my snacking habits

Well done :) I do find I snack too much with WW.. well not really at the moment with working as I don't have the points for it :rolleyes:

really pleased to see that SW is working for you Sandy :) well done on your loss this week - you must be so chuffed at 10lbs in 3 weeks! xxx

Hi Sandy

Glad to see SW is working for you ... I'm very tempted.

When you have Pasta do you have a lot? That was always my problem - I used to have huge bowls.

Twigs
xx

Wow! Well Done huni...
xxx

Starlight that is amazing! Well done! Are you finding your losses quicker with sw or ww or is it working out roughly the same. Keep up the good work xx

Back