Start 14/01/2010 + Starting Pictures

NumNums

Becca
Hi all,

I know I don't offically start my CD until 7th Jan. So I hope no one minds.
This will give me somewhere to put all my pondering.

Like right now... been working since midnight... still 2 hours to go.

I see my CDC on 6th in the afternoon/evening. I can't wait to actually get started on it. First thing I've felt this positive about in a very long time.

I'm wondering how I'm going to last till about 10pm tonight on now sleep since New years eve after the bells... UGH!

I do love my job though. Chat Master for online bingo sites. I meet lovely new people every day from all over the place. Can get quite attached to a few.

2nd of January... 2010 already... 23 in september.. where does the time go? I can remember being 8 and thinking old was OAP. And now I'm 8 years from it.

The most scary part is, being ill from the age of 2. Arthritis after the spanish flu, finding out at 12 that I could be blind before I'm 30 and then kids. In the space of 10 years Uvitis has rid me of my right eye. And I've got 8 years to try and hold onto my left eye. Starting a treatment soon, anti-inflammatory that destroys my immune system that should help preserve my sight. But with that, brings other problems. But I'll face them head on when they arise, live everything I do. I can't kid it doesn't get me down. It does.

But my motto is... no amount of crying will fix it, so why bother.

HMMMM!

Wow, Becca. I don't quite know what to say after reading your first post. It sounds like you've been through some pretty tough times. :hug99:

But 2010 is going to be your year, hun. You're sounding so determined already!

And 23? Pfft, nothing :D Though I remember feeling how you're feeling about it. Somehow, it seemed so much older than 22... Funny how some numbers seem bigger than others. :D

Keep posting hun. I'm really looking forward to watching you achieve all of your goals this year!

Glad you could make sense of it lol. Around 6am when I start to suffer from the lack of sleep lol.

Meh I know they'res always someone worse off, so I find things to be happy about.

Before my nap I was in two minds about going through with CD.

I'm really scared about having saggy skin. I could never afford to go through correction surgery.

I still want to do CD though, hoping age will go on my side. My tummy is lost to the dogs anyway, my kids did a number on it during my pregnancies lol.

Well, day 4 and no bingo. I almost was tempted to today, but I didn't. Wooo!

And I sorted out my cuboards. I sorted so there is one for all the kids good like chocolate bars, sweets and crips are now in a box on top of the fridge. Basically so I don't have to look at them!

Good luck on your CD journey. you'll do great... And I sooo know about those kids' snacks that have to be out away to resist the nibblies!!

Well hopefully, I should see my CDC tomorrow and start on thursday :D.

Here's my 8 steps to cloud 9 after finishing the diet steps...

1. Maintain a low-fat diet after weight loss, but not one that is too restrictive. It is important to allow yourself a few splurges after your initial weight loss or you risk abandoning the diet due to frustration.
  2. Step 2
    Eat breakfast every day. A healthy breakfast will jump start your metabolism, provide you with energy and help you avoid overeating at lunch.
  3. Step 3
    Eat before you become too hungry. Excessive hunger can lead to overeating.
  4. Step 4
    Pay attention to portion size. It is important to eat just until you are satisfied, not until you are full.
  5. Step 5
    Exercise regularly. An effective fitness routine should include no less than 30 minutes of aerobic exercise at least 3 days a week. Help prevent burnout by choosing activities that you actually enjoy and mix up your fitness regimen regularly to prevent boredom.
  6. Step 6
    Drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
  7. Step 7
    Eat three moderate-size meals a day. Skipping meals can cause you to become excessively hungry and result in overeating at your next meal.
  8. Step 8
    Weigh yourself frequently. This information can help you change your eating habits or increase your exercise activity to maintain your ideal weight.

I offically start CD tomorrow.

So...

Weight 11st 10lbs
Waist 34" :cry:
Hips 42" :cry:
Chest/Bust (around boobs?) 38":eek:
Arms 13" :cry:
Thighs 24" :cry:

I actually thought I had rather slim thighs... obviously not.

Here are my before pictures too....

Ewww....

Attachments

• front 13.1.10.jpg
    front 13.1.10.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 68
  • side 13.1.10.jpg
    side 13.1.10.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 64
Hi hun

Starting tomorrow, eh? :D :D :D You're going to do fab, I know it.

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for the wise words you posted on my thread. I tried to give you some rep, but it just said I had to spread some more around, grrr...

All the best for tomorrow - I won't wish you luck cos you ain't gonna need it!

I look forward to catching up with you in maintenance, LOL! :D

I hope I wasn't too straight forward hun. My problem is I speak my mind and I don't mean to come across harsh or rude. It's easier to get my point across in vocally lol.

I love you around the forums. You put up some pretty interesting and meaningful posts. Get's you thinking :).

Don't be a stranger doll x.

P.S we're going to get to goal!

good luck,hope it goes smoothly:)

Thanks Duncan, hope it goes well for you too hun x.

Well today is already off to a bad start as I'm in alot of pain from my Swine Fly jab. I'm trying to muster some energy to move to the kitchen and make my first ever CD shake or porridge. Not decided which yet and start drinking some water!

Course you weren't too harsh, hun!! :hug99: Those were very wise words indeed - and exactly what I needed to read, LOL. Sometimes, I get so tied up in stuff, I forget to use common sense... :D

Hope it's all going well. Keep us posted, won't you?

PS - my OH had that jab and was complaining bitterly for days. Ouch ouch ouch - you poor thing! Hope it feels better soon!

Back