1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Start again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ali1eye, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. ali1eye

ali1eye Member

Well decided to start this diet again. Followed it a few year ago and lost weight but never went through the stages of reintroducing food result- weigh more!!! so here we go again x starting tomorrow - day 1 mission lose weight

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Well-Known Member

Hi Ali,

I'm becky / I started again last Thursday after previously doing the diet about 3 years ago!! I lost almost 5 stone and I am ashamed to say I've put it all back on and a bit more! So you are definitely not alone I never followed the steps up either I was just glad to have reached my target and off I went to eat lol!!

Good luck for tomorrow - you can do it!! I never thought I wud be able to do it again!! But here I am I've just completed day 5 and I have been 100% every day!! We are all here for you - let us know how u get on :) x