Step 1 Sole Source Start again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ali1eye, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. ali1eye

ali1eye Member

Well decided to start this diet again. Followed it a few year ago and lost weight but never went through the stages of reintroducing food result- weigh more!!! so here we go again x starting tomorrow - day 1 mission lose weight
  2. Avatar Matched Content

TINKERBELLA Silver Member

cambridge diet SS+
    Hi Ali,

I'm becky / I started again last Thursday after previously doing the diet about 3 years ago!! I lost almost 5 stone and I am ashamed to say I've put it all back on and a bit more! So you are definitely not alone I never followed the steps up either I was just glad to have reached my target and off I went to eat lol!!

Good luck for tomorrow - you can do it!! I never thought I wud be able to do it again!! But here I am I've just completed day 5 and I have been 100% every day!! We are all here for you - let us know how u get on :) x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.