start again !

mellyb

have been trying to do ss for weeks now and by the end of each week i mess up .so my weight is up and down .At the moment i feel very low and fat!!!!!!!!!
how ever i am determined to start tomorrow and following the plan and i thought i would join this forum for help and support.Each week now i will enter my weight loss ,well hopefully anyway.I cant continue the way i am. :):banghead:

Hi Mellyb
Just joined the forum and came across your plea for support ! You sound just as Im feeling !! Also tried the SS last month, lasted for 10 days and then it all went wrong !! I feel gutted that I wasted all that effort, but I am starting again tommorow and really hope I will learn from last time and stick with it !!
If you would like a SS buddy please keep in touch, :26:

hi rew will like to keep in touch ,have sadly failed today! so tomorrow really has to be the DAY now! 100% ss from now on x mellyb

Hi Mellyb
Great to hear from you. Today is a new day. and we will do it this time!!! Speak to you later, You Can Do It!!

hi rew
well so far so good how you doing?
Had a bit of a shock this morning when i weighed myself .Its given me more of a reason to do it this time.thanks for your reply x mellyb

HI mellyb,
LIKE YOU, TODAY HAS BEEN A GOOD START. AT LEAST WE HAVE MANAGED THE FIRST DAY !!! ALTHOUGH IT IS HARD TO GET BACK INTO THE HABIT OF DRINKING SO MUCH WATER! I KNOW I WILL BE UP ABOUT FOUR TIMES DURING THE NIGHT!!
HOW MUCH ARE YOU AIMING TO LOOSE?i CANT EVEN FACE GETTING ON THE SCALES AT THE MOMENT, i WILL WAIT FOR A FEW DAYS SO ITS NOT SUCH A SHOCK !! HAVE YOU LOST ANY DURING YOUR UPS AND DOWNS ON THE S.S? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WELL DONE FOR TODAY ! X REW

hi rew
well ive managed another day but have been soooooooooo hungry and tired. I did loose nearly a stone but have put most of that back on now.I cant believe how quick it was to put the weight back on. i love bread so much and thats my down fall. I am aiming to loose 2 stone , dont know if i can .Better get back to drinking the WATER ! Hows your day been today good i hope xmellyb

Back