start again !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by mellyb, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. mellyb

mellyb Member

have been trying to do ss for weeks now and by the end of each week i mess up .so my weight is up and down .At the moment i feel very low and fat!!!!!!!!!
    how ever i am determined to start tomorrow and following the plan and i thought i would join this forum for help and support.Each week now i will enter my weight loss ,well hopefully anyway.I cant continue the way i am. :):banghead:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Good luck on CD. Just stay determined and focused on your goal and you'll suceed

4. peppa

peppa Pwincess

good luck

5. mellyb

mellyb Member

thanks

thank you x :)

6. ennaoj2204

ennaoj2204 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I have just restarted as well!! Best of luck!

7. mellyb

mellyb Member

thanks x mellyb

8. REW

REW Member

Hi Mellyb
    Just joined the forum and came across your plea for support ! You sound just as Im feeling !! Also tried the SS last month, lasted for 10 days and then it all went wrong !! I feel gutted that I wasted all that effort, but I am starting again tommorow and really hope I will learn from last time and stick with it !!
    If you would like a SS buddy please keep in touch, :26:

9. mellyb

mellyb Member

hi rew will like to keep in touch ,have sadly failed today! so tomorrow really has to be the DAY now! 100% ss from now on x mellyb

10. REW

REW Member

Hi Mellyb
    Great to hear from you. Today is a new day. and we will do it this time!!! Speak to you later, You Can Do It!!

11. mellyb

mellyb Member

hi rew
    well so far so good how you doing?
    Had a bit of a shock this morning when i weighed myself .Its given me more of a reason to do it this time.thanks for your reply x mellyb

12. REW

REW Member

HI mellyb,
    LIKE YOU, TODAY HAS BEEN A GOOD START. AT LEAST WE HAVE MANAGED THE FIRST DAY !!! ALTHOUGH IT IS HARD TO GET BACK INTO THE HABIT OF DRINKING SO MUCH WATER! I KNOW I WILL BE UP ABOUT FOUR TIMES DURING THE NIGHT!!
    HOW MUCH ARE YOU AIMING TO LOOSE?i CANT EVEN FACE GETTING ON THE SCALES AT THE MOMENT, i WILL WAIT FOR A FEW DAYS SO ITS NOT SUCH A SHOCK !! HAVE YOU LOST ANY DURING YOUR UPS AND DOWNS ON THE S.S? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WELL DONE FOR TODAY ! X REW

13. mellyb

mellyb Member

hi rew
    well ive managed another day but have been soooooooooo hungry and tired. I did loose nearly a stone but have put most of that back on now.I cant believe how quick it was to put the weight back on. i love bread so much and thats my down fall. I am aiming to loose 2 stone , dont know if i can .Better get back to drinking the WATER ! Hows your day been today good i hope xmellyb

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.