start LT on 7th jan

pinkbaileys24

Hi all
happy new yr everone!! My news resolution is to lose weight (again) but ive been readin sum info bout lipotrim and am due to start it on mon 7th jan. any1 got any useful tips for me and i can survive the cravings?? ta,
Gemma

Hi Gemma,

:welcome:

Good luck with starting your LT journey on the 7th Jan!

If you begin now by cutting out high carb foods, sweets, fizzy sugary drinks etc., and increase your intake of water you will ease into your diet and will not suffer so much with carb withdrawal and food cravings.

Love Mini xxx

Water is definately the key........also I could only drink the soup if it was piping hot and out of a mug.
As for the shakes they had to be used with ice so they were cold.......but take it from me you will get used to the taste so do stick with it .....

Good luck this diet is truly amazing

Hi Gemma,

I started today. I was pleasantly surprised with the shakes - tasted much nicer than I thought they would!

Good luck for Monday - everyone here is a great support! :)

Hi Gemma,
I'll be starting on the 5th Jan, oooo only 2 days!
I've been told putting cinnamon in the shakes can make them nicer-if you like cinnamon that is-
Someone also posted saying she had her vanilla shake in the morning with black coffee.
These are things I found helpfull, but we'll find out what works for us when we start.
Good Luck,
Keep posted.

Daisy xx

Hi gemma, good luck! I am just coming to the end of my second day now, I'm not sure if its the water, the shakes, or just my own determination, but I haven't had cravings at all yet!
Peppermint tea with a sweetwner has really kept me going,
I have also let some cool and then I am drinking it with Ice as a substitute for juice. Its surprisingly yummy.
Anyway, Hope it goes well, keep us posted!
Chrissy x

Back