Extra Easy Start my new job today

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
Hi

I'm so excited I start my new job today. No more sitting behind a desk and reaching for food when I am bored. I will be on my feet most of the day with customers.

The only downside is I'm next to a pizza express which the smell may affect my waiste line and topshop, river island, h&m etc which may affect my bank balance line !!! Lol

Just thought I would share my excitement.

Xxx

Good luck!

Thank you everyone :) xxx

Good luck in your new job - must be so exciting!

Good luck in your new job Hun. What is it you'll be doing?
I also start my new job on 1st May after I'm back from Mexico and I'm looking forward to it :)
I will also be rejoining SW too so its a fresh start for everything for me xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. Yeah I loved it went really well :) xxx

Good luck in your new job Hun. What is it you'll be doing?
I also start my new job on 1st May after I'm back from Mexico and I'm looking forward to it :)
I will also be rejoining SW too so its a fresh start for everything for me xxx

I am an optical assistant at vision express :) ooooohi wish I was going to mexico.... I'm not jelous at all ha xxx hope you have a fab time xx

I am an optical assistant at vision express :) ooooohi wish I was going to mexico.... I'm not jelous at all ha xxx hope you have a fab time xx

That sounds brill Hun. I'm glad you enjoyed your first day xxxx

I am loving it. It's sooo much better that previous job. I piped into topshop today but resisted :)

The only thing is I am only managing to have breakfast, lunch, late dinners. I'm not snacking in between which I used to. I'm just hoping I'm eating enough and my body won't start storing xxx

I am loving it. It's sooo much better that previous job. I piped into topshop today but resisted :)

The only thing is I am only managing to have breakfast, lunch, late dinners. I'm not snacking in between which I used to. I'm just hoping I'm eating enough and my body won't start storing xxx

I'm glad you are enjoying it Hun. I can't wait to start my new job too.
I'm going from an big office/call centre like place to a store with a small team of people and I will be face to face with customers now.
I don't think I will be able to snack like I could in my old job but I will learn better to just stick to my 3 meals a day and maybe a small snack if I'm hungry before dinner.

Like you I will be working in the main city centre so again will have to resist all the shops lol. I'm pleased I'm working near a Tesco though as there's not one near where I live so I can pop in there for goodies :) xxx

I'm glad you are enjoying it Hun. I can't wait to start my new job too.
I'm going from an big office/call centre like place to a store with a small team of people and I will be face to face with customers now.
I don't think I will be able to snack like I could in my old job but I will learn better to just stick to my 3 meals a day and maybe a small snack if I'm hungry before dinner.

Like you I will be working in the main city centre so again will have to resist all the shops lol. I'm pleased I'm working near a Tesco though as there's not one near where I live so I can pop in there for goodies :) xxx

Hi.

That is what I have gone from and to. It is such a big difference. The days are flying :)

I didn't get in until 9pm last night and was hungry but thought I will be in bed in a hour... But I had a prawn stirfry and a glass of apple juice (6 syns) I hadn't had any all day and always make sure I have at least 5 a day.

Yeah we are near a big Sainsbury's :) xxx

Back