start of second day.....

Im getting weighed next tue too nic, i normally go on mondays but cant cos im working!!

Its never gonna hurry up and get here lol, after im weighed tues iv only 6 blissful days left on LT :(
Yeah, i know i am dreaming...
Do you feel ready to come off, or even want to come off or are your chemist making you?
I found a book last night that takes you through a diet that can keep you in koetosis ...thnk i am going to buy it just incase i get turffed off tooo soon

nicki just going to get a coffee my first of the day, suppossed to be working hard hah
will check in again later

You are working hard hun...on your body lol xx take care x

Well i hav 2 WIs before i start re-feed so i reckon i can shift 5-6 lbs in those 2 wks, then im doin 2 wks of refeeding and most loose doing that too so hopefully ill be the same!

Ah i do and i dont if ya get me lol at the end of these 2 wks ill have been on LT for 2 months, im actually starting to look forward to cooking healthy things again! Iv been craving a corgette (excuse the spelling) and iv always hated them!

Iv got hols at the end of refeed so i want to enjoy them and not be on shakes!

So yeah i think im ready :eek:

Cool...you go for it hun ... you sound very ready are you going to follow a low carb or low cal diet (GI is good tooo)

oh i was starving last night,,first time since i started this

I've been looking at the GI diet for getting ideas of foods I'm going to eat. I was really surprised at some of the thing in there.....for example watermelon/fresh pineapple is really high on the GI scale, yet a slice of thin crust pizza is medium. I'm going to do a bit of GI studying I think.

oh i was starving last night,,first time since i started this
Must have been the night for it i am going to save my 1/2 flapjack until just before bed i think!!!

I've been looking at the GI diet for getting ideas of foods I'm going to eat. I was really surprised at some of the thing in there.....for example watermelon/fresh pineapple is really high on the GI scale, yet a slice of thin crust pizza is medium. I'm going to do a bit of GI studying I think.
Got some fab books and Kylie minogue has lived by this diet apparently
As for the gi stats you can still eat a high gi food and if you eat it with a low gi food it actually lowers the over all gi ...i.e if you have white bread, have peanut butter on it as the oils lower the gi of the meal! Its bascially just cutting out refined food and swapping them for whole grain the limiting the amount you eat of them! and your not suppose to get hungry as it stablises your blood sugar and makes you loose you sweet and carb cravings xx

Hey girls, im considering starting lipotrim but im scared....i really need to do this. any quick words of wisdom???? thanks

Got some fab books and Kylie minogue has lived by this diet apparently
As for the gi stats you can still eat a high gi food and if you eat it with a low gi food it actually lowers the over all gi ...i.e if you have white bread, have peanut butter on it as the oils lower the gi of the meal! Its bascially just cutting out refined food and swapping them for whole grain the limiting the amount you eat of them! and your not suppose to get hungry as it stablises your blood sugar and makes you loose you sweet and carb cravings xx

I suppose that explains pizza, because the base is only thin and the toppings must bring the overall GI down.

My brother swears by it for maintaining. Its about finding your optimum as well....same with Atkins...once you introduce carbs add them gradually and the cravings shouldn't reoccur...if they do you know you need to reduce the carbs for a bit and you'll be fine again.

Study, study, study!!!!!!!

Hey girls, im considering starting lipotrim but im scared....i really need to do this. any quick words of wisdom???? thanks
Go for it ....best thing i ever did ...i have lost nearly 1 stone in 2 weeks xxxxx any thing in particular you would like to know

I bought 6 books last night on amazon ....going to read and get it in my head long before i start to refeed...i think if your brain is there then your body will follow xx

Go for it ....best thing i ever did ...i have lost nearly 1 stone in 2 weeks xxxxx any thing in particular you would like to know

everything!!!! ha....i hope you dont mind me joining in your chats. LT sounds tough but i really want to do it. also what is ketosis???? that was probably a silly question, but is testament to how brand new i am to all of this.:thankyou:

everything!!!! ha....i hope you dont mind me joining in your chats. LT sounds tough but i really want to do it. also what is ketosis???? that was probably a silly question, but is testament to how brand new i am to all of this.:thankyou:
Not a silly question! Thats what we are here for
Keotosis is when your body starts burning stored fat instead of using the CRAP we normally stuff our faces with.... it also somehow stops you from getting hungry! First week is the worst on LT you should hit keotosis around day 3 -4 but everyone is different and then you are on a roll you will find the weight literally drops off hun.
You also need to drink alot of water ...the more you drink ...the more you lose x

I was thinking of following WW after holidays GI sounds a bit confusing to me now lol!

Least if i go to my meetings every week i can keep a good check on my self ya no!

Any ideas tho ill consider! x

Back