Start picture

She left me :( now i got no-one to play with
Well you be my new friend? x I promise is wont leave you when she comes back

/giggle

hey! im not one for sloppy seconds mr!

No wonder them two boys love thier uncle sooo much u r just a BIG kiddie!

x

OMG you emphasised the word big, meaning im a fattie :(

awwwwwwww katie called me a fattie

hahaha i knew u were gunna say that you... you you red koala!!!!

im not a meanie! i promise!

I forgive ya x

Well done you brave lady!!

At least you have a waist - i just have lots of spare tyres!!

Onwards and downwards x

Well done syanna x

Well done :)

ooooh i seen it!! haha did u change your avtar? i didnt reconise u with your clothes on hehehe i would luv to be 13 st 9!:D
yeah, I changed it, once I'd figured out how. it'll probably change loads now, just to keep you all on your toes :D That's me and my daughter at Islands of Adventure, we'd just got off a river rapids ride and were a bit wet! It's also me 4lbs lighter :sigh: I just can't seem to get back into the swing...I keep cheating and eating biscuits and crisps even though I know I'll pay for it later in the loo!
Hub and I are off to Spain for our wedding anniversary next Saturday and I sooo want my tummy to shrink a bit by then. I eat alot of fruit (as well as the junk!) do you all think that will just bloat me more? Any super foods that help reduce or prevent bloating?!

Well done Syanna! Another brave babe :flirt2: :D

i find green tea de bloats me! i dunno if i am imagining it? does any one else find this?

It gets rid of water retention so should be good?

the holiday sounds fab! congrats on your anniversary... dare i ask how many years ?? xxxxx

i find green tea de bloats me! i dunno if i am imagining it? does any one else find this?

It gets rid of water retention so should be good?

the holiday sounds fab! congrats on your anniversary... dare i ask how many years ?? xxxxx
green tea sounds disgusting! I don't even drink normal tea, just coffee, but thanks for the suggestion.
It was our 17th on Sept 5th, but we couldn't get away then because son was starting college and things were up in the air.

green tea sounds disgusting! I don't even drink normal tea, just coffee, but thanks for the suggestion.
It was our 17th on Sept 5th, but we couldn't get away then because son was starting college and things were up in the air.

wooop 17 years thats amazing! i am just pushing a 6 year relation ship and dont know how i put up with him... and the girls hehehe... just kiddimg i love them really!!

Green tea really isnt that bad! i dont drink normal tea either!

xxx

oooh looking fab ladies!!! :D x

wow well done on doing the pics u are all so brave:D.keep up the good work x N

Back