Start picture

Was thinking the same ^^

er... well have less of the comments and more piccies ladies come on!
You got no chance! Took me long enough to post an avatar of my head!!

Awww abby! If i can do it anyone can!!! :eek:

p.s. no bikini shot from me!!! haha.. just a swimming costume ;)
I did regret posting mine after I'd done it but embarrassment is good for me, it keeps me on the straight and narrow.
I'm waaay behind on this thread, but it's addictive reading and so funny, I might be late for the school run :D

lol i took a pic last nite but will ahve to post it 2moro!! have had such a busy day!!!

wooooop siany!... come on we cant wait to see it!

Abby! dont worry you will do it when u r ready! Maybe you could take a pic and not post it on here. Justhave it for your reference so you can look back! I so wish i'd have done one when id first started!!

Choccie addict???? did u post?...i missed it!!

well I think you all very very brave - there is no way I could post a piccie of me here - imagine greenpeace they'd flip thinking you lot had trapped a poor whale :p:p:p

berri xx

dont be silly ! but if u dont want do it that is fine! Like i said to abby it may be worth alkin a pic and hiding it some where so u can look back as you go alomg your weight loss journey
xxxxxxxxxx

Choccie addict???? did u post?...i missed it!!
yes, waaay back, but you didn't miss much it's not worth going back to look at :D

dont be silly ! but if u dont want do it that is fine! Like i said to abby it may be worth alkin a pic and hiding it some where so u can look back as you go alomg your weight loss journey
xxxxxxxxxx
or stick one in the junk food cupboard...I did this....but daughter opened the door with her friend looking for some munchies...poor friend, she was confronted with a rather awful picture of me :sign0007:

LOL

How have I missed this thread!!

Ladies and Red youre all looking GOOOOOD!

Well done guys!

I'm with Berry on this one tho, no one wants to see me WITH clothes on let alone without! And I'm still behind Abby on this one - haven 't even put an avatar up of me yet!

BUT you have all given me the inspiration to TAKE a photo of me now so I can compare it as I go along, been meaning to do it since I started so it'll be nice to have when I'm a right skinny mini! hee hee!

So I'll be taking one this week but not posting!

Becki you look fab!! It just go to show how sizes and weight can differ, you look amazing in a swimming costume and I would love to look like you in mine!! I look absolutely TERRIBLE in mine and thats the truth, yet I'm the same height and around the same weight as you Bec, IT'S.NOT.FAIR! Lol!

Well, keep the pics coming guys you're amazing!! I'll take mine this week and keep it in hiding - at least until I can post one 3 stone lighter at the same time!!

xxxx

I do have before pics from last year when i was 34stone and this year at 29stone - ive stuck em to the fridge but i keep scaring my little one when he goes to raid the fridge at night :p

Wow, well done everyone for posting their photos! I have photos of myself taken a couple of months ago in pyjamas and I feel inspired to go and take some in my underwear now so I have something to refer to.

Maybe when I get to know you all I will post them on here.

yes, waaay back, but you didn't miss much it's not worth going back to look at :D

on this thread?? did u take it off? xx

or stick one in the junk food cupboard...I did this....but daughter opened the door with her friend looking for some munchies...poor friend, she was confronted with a rather awful picture of me :sign0007:

heheheh thats sooo funny ha

urrgh! I have actually taken pictures, hate them hate them hate them!!! But i have no idea how to add to this post?
click go advance and can u see the manage attachment button? click that and then click browse and then locate pics on ya computer :D:D

I do have before pics from last year when i was 34stone and this year at 29stone - ive stuck em to the fridge but i keep scaring my little one when he goes to raid the fridge at night :p

wow! youve lost sooo much! well done you
xxxx

whooooopsie! red beat me too it!!... with far better instructions hahaha

Back