Start / Restart anyone?

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
Hi

Anyone starting/restarting this week?

Can any one help me a little please? This has been 28th hour on LT iv Got books magazines tv DVDs but Nothing is taking my mind off of foooooood!!! Any tips or advice would really really help please

Awww bless Kate. Make sure you're drinking water to fill you up. Lots of people take to cleaning like mad too. Keep going, it will get easier when ketosis comes x x x

To make matters worse my daughter has just come home with a kebab lol, iv been cleaning most of the day, My house has never been so clean lol thanks teapot, Sounds pathetic to be struggling so early in lol

Aha! Banish her or take yourself off and have a nice bubble bath. This is the time when you question your resolve the most and you keep wondering how you're going to go on if it carries on like this! Don't worry, another day or so and ketosis will be your best friend and you'll start to wonder why you were so worried about it all, and the first weigh in is so worth doing it for. It's natural to feel like you are at the moment but it will get much easier soon. Your brain is desperate for you to eat again and you need to understand and accept that, but hang in there, you're doing all the right things x x x

It is!! It's like it's begging me to chow down on something lol I think a walk with the dogs and a bath will keep my mind off it til bed time then no doubt dream of lots of foods lol

So long as the food stays in your dreams you'll be fine :)

Hello ladies,
I restarted today at 12stones 1lb
Hoping to lose 7lbs by my birthday next Sunday
I think I'll be on here a lot xx
Good luck to everyone

Good luck, fingers crossed for the 7lbs for you x x x

Hey teapot,

how long does ketosis take? Started Friday an today i woke in a really good mood, not felt hungry or irritable! Feel a little sickly on and off during the day but apart from that all seems weirdly ok. Even tested myself by going into my local little corner shop where they cook an serve food which usually leaves me drooling haha! But I just bought some dog treats and left. Felt soooooooooo happy and brave lol

Hi Kate, sounds like you may have arrived in ketosis!!! Everyone is different, for some it's a day or 2 and others can take nearly a week. Just make sure you're having your water and all 3 shakes each day. I was skipping shakes when I went into ketosis and thought I was being clever. I didn't lose as much and wasn't getting all the nutrients I needed so don't fall for that one :)

No i defo won't i seem to be slightly obsessed with doing it properly, which is strange as i was so perfect at doing things wrong to get this big in the 1st place lol

Sometimes it just proves the time is right to do it :)

Thanks for replying too, it's nice to speak to someone thats actually doing and been through it all themselves. Just seen how long u have been on it and WOW is all i can say! Has it been hard?

Won't lie Kate, some days were tougher than others but there were plenty of really easy days too. After getting going 'on my own' I nearly gave up after 3 weeks before I found the forum. After doing WW and SW, it felt really hard not having others about doing the same thing and you may have discovered that LT is not socially acceptable and most people will tell you how unhealthy it is and that you should do WW or SW grrrrr. If those diets were going to work for me I think I might have cracked it by that point ;). The forum is a lifesaver as there is usually someone about to talk to when you're having a difficult time. Realising that you're not hungry is such a relief (you may have to remind yourself of this several times a day, especially in the beginning) and makes it much easier to say no and avoid putting food in your mouth. Write down reasons you want to lose weight and you can add more to them as you progress. It helps reading these over and over when you're having a tough day and such a boost when you conquer a tough day. Of course the weekly weigh ins are really addictive and really help to get you through a week :) Concentrate on one day at a time and the week will zip by, and then suddenly you've done 4 weeks and onwards... :)

Hello. I was here for 4 weeks a few weeks ago :) I see you have done refeed teapot. Hope you are doing well? Well I start again tomorrow for another 4 weeks ( go on holiday in 5 weeks) so hoping to loose at least another stone:) sure I will be on here having a moan for at least the next few days.

i am starting tomorrow

Back