Start / Restart anyone?

Well daisy bank lets do this!!!!! Here is to our first black coffee and shake for breakfast :)

You too. If you want to have a good moan I will be on here everyday to keep me occupied:)

Hello. I was here for 4 weeks a few weeks ago :) I see you have done refeed teapot. Hope you are doing well? Well I start again tomorrow for another 4 weeks ( go on holiday in 5 weeks) so hoping to loose at least another stone:) sure I will be on here having a moan for at least the next few days.

Hello Hazel, welcome back! Yes, doing well thanks. Good luck for your start tomorrow x x x

Your right teapot, I find I am having to keep reminding myself that im not hungry that iv had everything i need to sustain my body but still finding it hard, things seem to be going against me at the min as just got TOTM and feel bloated and yuk and sugar cravings have gone thru the roof! But im still here and fighting my brain like a mamma jamma. I did have a sneaky sniff of my dads lunch (hot dogs with onions) and it was amazing, he didnt think so lol but he said if i gotta do it to get me thru then so be it, being a daddy's girl pays off sometimes lol. Anyway a MASSIVE well done and i will be taking one day at a time like u said. It's easier that way

Last edited:
Back