Start SS in January with me?

KurvyKate

Hi guys,

Im starting The Cambridge Diet 11th Jan. Im on hols til 6th & on night shifts until the 10th. Know it sounds like an excuse already but I want to give myself the best start.

Anyone out there want to start with me for support, ideas, help etc??

xx

I started nearly two weeks ago. Weigh in tomorrow. 13lbs gone in the first week. Go for it, when you are ready. I think you need to be in the right frame of mind to give yourself the best chance of succeeding. Good luck.

I am starting on January 1st, as a newbie on here I will be looking for buddies to spur me on. Here is to a fabulous 'slinky' 2014! :D

Hi KurvyKate,

I start slightly earlier than you on the 4th Jan. But I'm more than happy to provide support. Think I need all the encouragement I can get too, lol!

Xx

I started nearly two weeks ago. Weigh in tomorrow. 13lbs gone in the first week. Go for it, when you are ready. I think you need to be in the right frame of mind to give yourself the best chance of succeeding. Good luck.

Fantastic weight loss in only two weeks! Keep going :) x

Hi guys, Im starting The Cambridge Diet 11th Jan. Im on hols til 6th & on night shifts until the 10th. Know it sounds like an excuse already but I want to give myself the best start. Anyone out there want to start with me for support, ideas, help etc?? xx

Hi, I'm starting on the 7th! Done it few yrs ago and lost just over 2st. Want to lose 3-4st. We can support each other! Best of luck xx

Two more sleeps before I start! Can't wait to start seeing the results! Dreading jumping on the scales in the morning thou. X

Hi there! I started yesterday. Can I join?

I started on the 8/1 and would love to join. First time I've done CD...hoping to get some results :) I've struggled most so far with others trying to get me to eat... I've stayed strong so far and to be honest haven't bee feeling hungry. Kurvy kate - how did you go on your first day today? I'm in Australia, so you may not have started yet? Hope everyone is having a good week :)

Hello, everyone! I'm starting day three today and feel positive and generally ok, which is great. Not sure how I will avoid temptation, MrsD, other than staying focused on imagining myself at goal... How's everyone else doing?

Is anyone still here?! helloooooo *echoes*

Hi there, MrsD. Good to see I'm not alone! Good luck for your weigh in tonight. Exciting! My first weigh in is tomorrow. I've been doing ok, mostly. If I let myself get tired I start to feel sorry for myself but other than that I've been pretty positive. It feels good to be taking action! I've spent almost the whole of last year yo-yo-ing and getting steadily bigger, so this feels like a relief. Will look forward to seeing your Week 1 result!

Hi there, MrsD. Good to see I'm not alone! Good luck for your weigh in tonight. Exciting! My first weigh in is tomorrow. I've been doing ok, mostly. If I let myself get tired I start to feel sorry for myself but other than that I've been pretty positive. It feels good to be taking action! I've spent almost the whole of last year yo-yo-ing and getting steadily bigger, so this feels like a relief. Will look forward to seeing your Week 1 result!
Hia, what you said mirrors me completely!! Felt v sorry for self over wkend and have gone round in circles trying to lose weight!
Anyways 1st weigh in loss of 6lb (my scale this morning said 9lb loss with no clothes on!). Chuffed with total of 9 inch loss-4from waist which really makes this diet worth while!
It is nice having time away from food and not have to have the complication of syns/points etc.
Best of luck with your weigh in xxxx

Back