Start tonight or tomorrow?

Hey all,

I hope you have all had a fabtastic weekend :D

My little ppl and DH are finally back after going away Fri and although it was lovely to have a tidy house for more than 5 mins! and peace & quiet, I really missed them!!

I was going to start the Xenical today, But had a girlie night last night with rubbish - crisps/sweets/choc and we all finished the rest off this am. So i`m a bit worried that if I take them tonight, I will have bad side affects and not sure if I should leave it and start them tomorrow at breakfast?

Tonight I am going to be good and have a low fat WW pizza for tea with some salad. But I did have crisps and sweets etc this am?

What is best?

Xxxx

i think if it was me id start straight away , so you might have a few side effects but the side effects are just living proof that its helping you cut the fat out of what your eating , the first few days dont bring much side effects anyway i started getting side effects after about 5 days then i sorted out the good from bad by trail and error lol..

why wait another day id start today your tea sounds yummy , im having chicken and veg soup =] x

Thanks for your reply hun x

I am quite excited (if slightly nervous!) about starting them. I have had them since last Tues lol

I am scoffing a Bounty I treated myself to and a can of coke as my last naughty treats and then will start on the healthy eating path again :)

I have to start taking my cholesterol tabs tonight too, So maybe best to kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

Your soup sounds yum too! I have no idea what this pizza tastes like, But it was low fat and on offer at Tesco so thought I would give it a go ;) Will let u know what it`s like.

Well done on your weightloss so far, I am in awe of you and Ali!!!

Xxxxx

Back