Total Solution Start total solutions on tuesday!

Even know your not starting until tomorrow still try and have a low calorie high protein afternoon/evening

Definitely try and be low carb and low calorie today, it'll help make the next few days easier

Pity I never seen these post before we had a dominos for dinner :0 the thought was make the most of it lol, I know the first few days will be hard but I will soldier through :) xxx

Well that's fine too, you'll still do great. I just know I find it a bit easier to get into it all and get into ketosis if the day before was low carb

I had a pizza binge the night before I started too :)

Motivation to lose weight kept me with it though, as long as you know why you're doing this you'll be fine x

Lol I pretty much had a binge weekend haha well with booze lol, I'm going to my grans caravan in a couple weeks and kind of sad I won't be able to go out for meals and stuff but hopefully I will have some nicer clothes to wear coz I should be skinnier by then haha xxx

I've chosen to start today too as the pack came so late in the day. I did have a low carb/high protein dinner though. Now about to try one of the free samples of porridge.:D

I just tried the porridge, I have to say its not really tickling my taste buds lol, I thought it tasted of chemicals :0 I had the the strawberry shake instead I couldn't stomach the porridge had a green teas as well, is that ok? X

I couldn't stand the porridge, bleugh! Forced most of it down though. Might try making them into those biscuit things others are doing.

Green tea is fine to drink. How was the strawberry shake?

Yeah it was ok just downed it lol, had the vanilla one for my lunch and I think I will have one of the bars for dinner xx

Back