Start weight 19stone 7lbs

No not yet I have 3st 11lbs to go :(

What weight are you now hun do you mind me asking? You look fab. Tiny little waist on you!!

Anois x

I'm 13.10 in this picture x

I've seen you before pics at the start of this thread and the ones you posted a few days ago. One word - WOW! x

Ahhh LeaE = WOW!!! You look gorgeous and i agree i love the cream dress.. i wanna steal :) Well done, Dont feel upset about your pics, just look back and think how far youve come. I bet your dead chuffed xxxx

Thanks for sharing your pic LeaE it has really helped motivate me. You've done so well, you look amazing :)

Thanks for your kind words on my diary. I still feel rubbish but had my blood pressure taken several times at work, normal every time so I'm not as worried about the 24 hour blood pressure monitor now. I'm also trying very hard to be 100% until my holidays, I'm back in ketosis again and determined to lose a good few lbs before I have to go back to the nurse for my blood pressure thing a week on Thursday.
Thanks for being there xxx

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!

Gawd lady!!! :D You are an absolute knock out, I can't believe how much your body shape has changed since I last stalked your diary ;) !!! From a selfish point of view it's also great to see as I had a similar shape to you when I started Cambridge so I just dream of one day having a figure half way as fabulous you have darling! You must be close to goal by now I can't see where anymore weight can come off from on you!! Well done chick you've done it!!! Xx

Jennah said:
I've seen you before pics at the start of this thread and the ones you posted a few days ago. One word - WOW! x

Ah thank u love that's so kind x just 3 and a half stone to go now x can't wait but loses have defo slowed x

ciaraxx said:
Ahhh LeaE = WOW!!! You look gorgeous and i agree i love the cream dress.. i wanna steal :) Well done, Dont feel upset about your pics, just look back and think how far youve come. I bet your dead chuffed xxxx

This diet has made me do self conscious and critical but yeah I can see where I have managed to drag my fat ass just need to crawl to that goal now x thank u for posting its v kind and much appreciated x

xkarina24 said:
Thanks for sharing your pic LeaE it has really helped motivate me. You've done so well, you look amazing :)

That makes me so pleased x the only reason I put these on was to help others because sometimes u feel the odds are stacked against u but look it can be done ! And I haven't finished yet but I will x

LeaE said:
Or a long time I haven't really had the guts to post my pics here because so many ppl post who have lost less than me and have done cd for a shorter time but their changes are 100% better x x and for them that's amazing and a total inspiration to me it's one of the things that keep me going when I feel pants ! However this week I set myself a goal to reach 10stone which considering at my heaviest I was 20stone I find quite scary anyways enough ! So I am starting a photo diary to allow easy comparison and to allow me to self motivate as I have ages to go x also I wanted to maybe help anyone who like me feels that one they have a massive way to go and feel abit scared and two who have slow changes in body weight in comparison to some and maybe feel a little deterred x so here goes bite the bullet time !
First picture me on the 1st of April 2012 the day before cd started on my bday night out I'm 28 by the way x

You look amazing! Can I also ask, what shade is your hair colour in the wedding photos? I LOVE that colour xxx

DiamondDoll said:
You look amazing! Can I also ask, what shade is your hair colour in the wedding photos? I LOVE that colour xxx

Ooohhh I can't remember so sorry x have gone back to my natural colour now x

GretaGrip said:
Hi lea!

Are you still SS ing?

I was have just had 4 days off due to personal reasons but now back ss ing x x I don't really miss the food anymore so just prefer to remove it completely x

LeaE said:
Ooohhh I can't remember so sorry x have gone back to my natural colour now x

Lol that's ok just thought it was lovely mind you your natural is lovely too.. Good hair! Mines a bit knackered from the blonde haha was looking for a nice shade of brunette to go with my future slim bod lol xx

u look absolutely amazing huni, such a difference! have u been doing much exercise with this, if so what week did u start please xx also dont be disheartened at still havin 3 stone to lose because uve done the hardest part, keep focused and lookin at ur before pics xx

You're doing so well!

Back