Start weight of

Hmm tips. This time I am trying not to focus so much on the weight in terms of the amount I need to lose or the goal weight I have to get to. I have so much to lose that sometimes getting to a goal weight or thinking I need to lose 15 stone makes it seems like an impossible task. I am trying to set small goals to break things down and make things more manageable, like taking it a stone at a time and rewarding myself each time I've lost the next stone. I also fnd it helpful to have an item of clothing in the next size down that I would really like to wear and once I get into it I buy something else. I sold all the clothes that were to big for me on ebay as well so that I could buy more. Some of the stuff I sold was practically brand new as I was losing the weight so quickly.

Also have a look at the forum Bring your head inside and your body will follow. There are some good threads like 'why is it so different the 2nd time around and the one on reverse resolutions which really helped me think about how I can make it stick this time around.

Day 3 and still abstinent. We can do it!

P.S. My first weigh in is on Wednesday evening (it wont be a full weeks loss but it's all going in the right direction)!

My other tip is don't come off it till you get to goal. It's not worth it. My mistake was coming off it for Christmas, getting the taste of food and then not being able to get back on track. I'm not sure if the CD does weight management after you've lost all the weight but I intend to make sure I follow the management programme when I get to goal so can keep myself there! By this time next year I should be half the size I am now!

well done louisa, im totally with you! im on day 2 of my third round of CD and my starting weight is 20st 10lb. I had my 3rd baby 11 weeks ago and i tellyou it was the hardest pregnancy yet (2 before that i was at 19 stone-ish and it was so much easier!) combined with the little heat we got in summer, i was suffering. ive never felt so achy and sore and stiff and rotten, mind you i was eating everything and that makes for trouble! Youd be doing yourself a huge favour to get to how you want to be before getting pg, I wish I did, that way you can enjoy every minute of your pregnancy instead of suffering like i did. WELL DONE FOR GETTING STARTED, LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING ALL ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY XX

hi i'm good thanks just drinking some water now (half a litre already) and working. got a potato and leek soup today which my cdc let me try yesterday, was a bit saltier than some of the others i have tasted but i think its def in the lead. its my fav soup off the diet as well.

start of week 2 for me today and really looking forward to next sat.

hi

Well done Lou, you are doing so well. i too am doing CD to help me get pregnant. my weightt when i started was 20st 6.5 pounds and that was the heaviest i have been. i now weigh bang on 18st which is so much of an achievement in 7 weeks to me. how are you finding CD this time round, this is the first time i have ever done it and i will make sure it is the damn last LOL.
Lolly
xxx

i personally think its easier this time. down get me wrong i am having my down moments but last time i couldnt approach a supermarket or anywhere near a takeaway smell. i couldnt even watch cookery programs but i am finding this time i am not as hungry and i can happily watch cookery programs with salivering lol.

Hi Louisa

Just seen your thread and wanted to wish you the very best of luck with your journey. We will be here supporting you every step of the way and your positivity and determination are shining through in your posts.

Well done on your first week WI, 11lbs is amazing, here's to a brilliant week 2.

Georgie
xx

Hiya Louisa, just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best on your journey. You will half that 30st to 15st in no time and what a brilliant first WI WOOHOO! WTG HUN! :D I started at 20st and it feels like a huge journey ahead but take it in little steps and you will get there.
Roll on week 2 for ya babe xx :p

JUST WANTED TO SHOUT "KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LOUISA, YOURE DOING BRILLIANT!!"

Hiya

I started back on cambridge today. I did it and the lipotrim for a short while last year and lost over 3 stone in 8 weeks. Then I started a relationship, got content and put it all back on again.

So i'm starting over. I'm out of the relationship, feeling happier than ever and will feel even happier when I've shed all of this excess weight.

I also lost 17lb in the first week last time and i am hoping for a similar first loss to kick start my new year, new me campaign. :D

I'm starting at 18st 13.5lb and would love to be a healthy weight for the summer. I've got about 8 days supply of the diet left so going back to see a CDC next wednesday after 8 days on the diet. So hopefully the scales will tell a very different story after 8 days LOL!

Feeling ok for the 1st day. Had a few hunger pangs but just downing lots of water and finding other things to amuse myself. I invested in a cross trainer before xmas so that will be put to good use one i'm into ketosis. Daren't start sooner in case i faint from the hunger pangs LOL!

So how are you doing? You must have had you're first weigh in by now?

Jem x

Sorry everyone, my Mac must be playing tricks but when i clicked to view this thread there was just louisa's initial post. Which I thought it was strange that no one had replied. Then when I replied everyones appeared LOL!

Good luck with Week 2 anyway Louisa

Jem xxx

Hey Louisa,

Just popping in to say hi and check how you are doing. Hope all is well.

Keep on keeping on

thanks everyone for your extra messages these last couple of weeks.

i'm good and still doing well! 14.5lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant i am very happy with that and my best friend told me something inspirating that it is ONLY 3.5lbs a week for a stone a month.

i'm having the feeling (again) i havent lost anything this week but as i have lost my stone for the month already i am OK with that lol

i am trying to keep my blog updated weekly so dont forget to have a peak! shrinkinglou

Just come on to say-WELL DONE on your journey so far. Keep your posts going to keep your motivation up!

Back