Start weight of

We all start somewhere chick..... your doing something about it that's the main thing.... and why not your 5 mins of fame.... you'll def deserve it..... and the final prize will be the baby you long for.... it will be so much better to have a baby at a lower weight - I was 18+ with all mine and it wasn't the best experience...

Good luck with your start and remember the weight if it is 30 stone that's the last time you'll see it on the scales!!!!!

Helllo you!

I too need to start again in Jan,

well done to you, you sound so determind and ready for it again. As we all know it really is a case of being in the right frame of mind, and you certainly sound like you are there!

I will be joining you again and will be back loosing weight for 2008!
We are off to disney paris..7th March so want to be comfortable in my clothes by then!

Let us know how you session goes X

hugs Lou XX

Mich - thank you!! Your so right about the baby thing i have heard it from so many people.

Lou - YAY your here xx you OK hun...disneyland paris sounds cool i told andy i want to go when i shift the weight hehehe...and my friend is going for valentines weekend how special is that!
I most def will keep you updated...

just leaving now for cdc = wish me luck xx

Hiya Lou

My home town Milton Keynes :)

Look forward to watching you shrink and when you get to goal maybe we can go airkixxing it together!!

Mike

Good luck. I wish you all the best on your cd journey. You can definitely do it!! :)

well done for taking the steps to losing weight. a lot of us on here have a large amount to loose which means its a very very supportive place to help keep us on track.
good luck, i know you can do it.

Good luck Louisa - I'll be joining you on Jan 5th (seeing my CDC on the evening of the 4th) so I'll be following your progress with interest.

As for being around 30st ... I've come to learn that weight is just a number - for example; when I got down to 12st 7lb last year, I felt as light as a feather because I was 10st lighter than my heaviest ... BUT 12st 7lb is some people's STARTING weight and they feel like heffalumps! So use the weight thing just as one indicator of many. Never feel embarrassed about a mere number.
Measurements, how you feel in yourself, improvements in health and how you feel in your clothes etc are all other important indicators too.

Good luck, good luck - I'm with you all the way!! :)

I'm back and all i can say is i am shocked!

I am not 30 i am 31stones!

how minimal it must sound to alot of you, as 30 is an eye shocker so whats a stone here or there but its getting to reality that i am OVER 30stones! well i am 190kg and i asked my cdc to work it out and she said 31. i was quite upset but fully focussed! which is the main thing...

mike - have you moved?? i thought you were essex way? or am i being totally off mark there...

anyways... i am starting on tues, speaking to my cdc on wed and going for weigh in next monday - and i honestly can not 'weight' for that!

On the plus side Louisa - it will make your triumph look EVEN more amazing!!!!

RD is right though, it is just a number and as that number drops you are going to feel like a new person. You will feel strong and healthy and ready when that dear little baby comes along!

We are all rooting for you, you go for it, we want to share in your success!

Love

Louisa, you know how quickly Cambridge Diet works, so this time in two weeks you will be under thirty stone. get on the scales every day and see the weight dropping off you and you will keep motivated!!

Good luck to you!

You have already done the worst part and that is finding out your starting weight and it will only go down from now on. Remember we are with you every step of the way and don't be afraid to tell us you need encouragement or help.

Did you get your measurements taken and some photos. I did neither of these when i started and so regretted it.

Good luck

Irene xx

thank you everyone!

yes irene my cdc took my pics on the side and front and measured my bust,waist, hips, thighs and tops of my arms.

Wishing you all the best Louisa - you don't need luck, you have an excellent target you are working towards, and you have masses of support here :vibes:

Hi Lou and all you other beautiful people out there

Good luck for the 2nd hun, i am rooting for you and will keep an eye on the notice board for your first weigh in...
Ive been on the cd for 5 weeks now, not been to be weighed for 2 weeks as she has been busy and visiting family but will be back on the 6th,,,,mmm well hopefully i can lose a bit in the next week to make up for the 2 lbs ive put on over christmas...
Ive got 8 stone to lose to get to my goal of 9 1/2 stone...i find the weight loss slow on myself , but have lost just under a stone so far, now is the time to really get myself motivated...maybe watching you doing well will also motivate me lou..

Gillx

Hi Lou
Well done on braving that first weigh in.
Just one point though ... 190kg is 418lb (190 x 2.2lb).
29st is 406lb - my maths makes that 418 - 406 = 12.
So, correct me if I'm wrong - but I make 190kg, 29st 12lb. (I did only get a C in my maths GCSE but does anyone else agree with me?)

Back