Start weight of

Hi Lou,

Good luck with your CD journey. I have read your blog and will follow your progress with interest.
I have rung and made an appointment with my CDC for 7th Jan, but have a few packs left, so shall start on 4th Jan, but cutting out carbs from 1st Jan.

Hiya Lou just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. You will get so much support on here through good times and bad everyone is just so lovely. You can do it.:)

Louisa, best of luck. I can totally relate to how you feel, when I joined MM last year I think I was the heaviest person here :( Now, a year on, Im down to a weight which is probably higher than many (most) peoples starting weight but you know what, I dont care. Im so happy with how Ive done and the changes I can see.

As well as taking your measurements Id recommend photos too. I get 2 full length ones taken a month, one face on and one side ways... its amazing to see the differences as the time goes by

thanks guys its lovely to see the support i am getting and makes me feel so confident talking about my weight!

Incase you havent read my other post I am not starting tomorrow with my first weigh in next saturday!

Louisa, best of luck. I can totally relate to how you feel, when I joined MM last year I think I was the heaviest person here :( Now, a year on, Im down to a weight which is probably higher than many (most) peoples starting weight but you know what, I dont care. Im so happy with how Ive done and the changes I can see.

As well as taking your measurements Id recommend photos too. I get 2 full length ones taken a month, one face on and one side ways... its amazing to see the differences as the time goes by

and congratulations to you starlight 9stones is FANTASTIC!!

Hi Louisa. great to see you back, you go for it girl, you know we are all behind you 110%

Keep going, eyes on that prize, I cant wait to see you splashed all over the front pages of womens weekly or some such|!!!

Hi Hun, Just wanted to wish you luck with your journey. I will be joining you from next week and am kinda looking forward to it. We will get there hun. Good luck with your start tomorrow. Vxx

Hi,

I'm 2 days in and at 28 stone am the heaviest I have ever been. I feel so ashamed and disgusted in myself. Plus I know that if I were to do another diet like weight watchers or slimming world that it would take years to lose the weight and I'd become so frustrated that i'd end up breaking it and giving in. I know LL works and that it works quickly. Ilost 8 stone in 5 months. I came off it last Christmas and regained it all but I have learnt my lesson and am back to lose it all. It's hard for me to think of a goal weight because I have never been a normal weight before. All I can do it take it one day at a time and try not to focus so much on the weight. I know that if i have my 4 foodpacks and drink my 5 litres of water a day that the weight loss will look after itself. The benefit of having a large amount of weight to lose is that initially you will lose weight more quickly than people who have less to lose. The last time I did LL other members of the group were frustrated because each week I'd lose twice as much as they would. Hope this is an incentive for you Louisa and good luck on your weight loss journey-it will take l;ess time than you think.

Hi,

I'm 2 days in and at 28 stone am the heaviest I have ever been. I feel so ashamed and disgusted in myself. Plus I know that if I were to do another diet like weight watchers or slimming world that it would take years to lose the weight and I'd become so frustrated that i'd end up breaking it and giving in. I know LL works and that it works quickly. Ilost 8 stone in 5 months. I came off it last Christmas and regained it all but I have learnt my lesson and am back to lose it all. It's hard for me to think of a goal weight because I have never been a normal weight before. All I can do it take it one day at a time and try not to focus so much on the weight. I know that if i have my 4 foodpacks and drink my 5 litres of water a day that the weight loss will look after itself. The benefit of having a large amount of weight to lose is that initially you will lose weight more quickly than people who have less to lose. The last time I did LL other members of the group were frustrated because each week I'd lose twice as much as they would. Hope this is an incentive for you Louisa and good luck on your weight loss journey-it will take less time than you think.

Thanks F2TG!
What an inspiration you are for me 8stones in 5 months is fantastic and you've done it once so you know you can do it again!
Do you have any tips for me??

When i started before in aug 06 i was 29st 5 i can't believe i put the 2stone 8lbs i lost before plus 1 stone 9lbs! in just over a yr... i know totally what did it it was the takeaways! we've never eaten as many as we have in the past yr.
I am making this my vow after i have finished with the diet that i will NOT go back to my old ways.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF US NOW AND LETS KEEP EACH OTHER MOTIVATED! i look forward to your first weigh in...when is it?

Hi RD no your absolutly right unfortunately it was I that got it wrong i am in fact 197kg :cry:

and thank you

197Kg .... you can do it. The harder the battle the sweeter the victory. You'll be as sweet as molasses before you know it.

xx

Hi Louisa,

I just wanted to wish you well for day one. I will look forward to watching you shrink.

Keep up with the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hi there Lou - well done on your decision - you can do it!

As CD counsellor suggested - definitely check out Mandy's story - she is an inspiration and such a lovely person, she is happy to talk to anyone about her huge loss.

x

Back