Started 16/04/2012

Bee32

Hi all, have started this diet 100% on 16/04/2012. I would like to lose 4 stone and need all your support. I know we can all do this and good luck to everyone, well done to all that have lost weight x

Starting weight 16 stone.

Bee32 said:
Hi all, have started this diet 100% on 16/04/2012. I would like to lose 4 stone and need all your support. I know we can all do this and good luck to everyone, well done to all that have lost weight x

Hi good luck! X

I am starting today to with about 5 stone to lose. In all honesty I don't know how much I want to lose as have been under 75kg in almost 20 years but here is hoping. There are so many people on here that have done it and have succeeded so here is wishing us all a good first day, first week, first month.

Hi well done on making a start, i started yesterday as well. Hoping to lose 3st. Best of luck X l

2daynot2moro said:
I am starting today to with about 5 stone to lose. In all honesty I don't know how much I want to lose as have been under 75kg in almost 20 years but here is hoping. There are so many people on here that have done it and have succeeded so here is wishing us all a good first day, first week, first month.

Yes we can all hope to lose the weight. Good luck to you too x

Good luck :)

Good Luck to all the new starters, the 1st week is the hardest but as long as you stay strong then your journey will be rewarding.

Dave167 said:
Good Luck to all the new starters, the 1st week is the hardest but as long as you stay strong then your journey will be rewarding.

Thank you so much, you are doing amazing yourself and I will stay strong x

Day 2 completed still 100% yay. Have been drinking lots and not feeling hungry at all. Fingers crossed for the next few days :)

Bee32 said:
Day 2 completed still 100% yay. Have been drinking lots and not feeling hungry at all. Fingers crossed for the next few days :)

Me toooo lol. Day2 100% good feeling isn't it x

Back