Started 790 - it's great!

Soraya

Silver Member
Hi, After reading about 790 and the good results people have had, I started it last night and it was fab!! Wish I'd started ages ago.

I had no problem with SS, then went on holiday, put on a stone and have been struggling ever since especially as I want an evening meal now it's cold and dark in the evening.

Had baked chicken breast stuffed with asparagus and it was great to eat with my DH.

Have to say though that I think it's because I SS that I'm OK with this otherwise in the old days would have had lots of mash with it!

Am now having a shake in the morning with coffee and then soup at lunch. Half a shake with husk mid afternoon and that really staves off the hunger pangs and my meal when I get home. Later on have banana cinammon coffee which I love.

Feel really back on track now and hope to get to target by Christmas.

Hi Soraya
Im starting 790 tomorrow got my packs this morning :D after 9 weeks on LL I need to have a small meal with my family each night.
Good luck hope it goes well you sound :D
XXC

Good luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on. It's a lot more fun than SS! I can't believe I think any VLCD is fun though!

lol but yes in a really odd sense its great being in control and getting into fab clothes again isnt it.............fingers crossed -7lbs for christmas :) Good Luck to you too XXC

I hope it's gpoing well. I lost 4lbs last week on 790!

Hi Soraya I didnt do it Ive been flaffing around with CD 1000ish BUt today as ive only 16 days until Im away Im ssing~~~~ Im hoping I'll kick into Ketosis quick(er) as Ive only stopped SSing 9 days ago ? :confused:

Well done you 4lbs is fab how did you find it was it tough to stick to what you had to have ?
XXC

hi, Posted this ifno somewhere else too. Lost 2lbs this week, quite happy as had a binge on Wed after buying smaller trousers and cheese and biscuits on Friday (get carb cravings at TOTM).

Also, TOTM due and always have slower losses.

But it all takes me closer to goal. I am thinking of finishing in the next 10 days as I feel slim enough now apart from the tummy, but I don't think that's ever going!

Back