STARTED AGAIN TODAY!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ROSB, 26 October 2006 Social URL.

1. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    After lots of false starts & trying to count ww points I have now had to admit that I need to get back onto SS ing :(

This morning my poor old scales groaned under the weight of 12stone :eek: . I have been feeling increasingly tired and know it's the extra 1 1/2 stone I am carrying about with me plus the fact I am eating crap most of the time :cool: .

So far today one litre gone plus one pack and feeling fine. :rolleyes:

Hopefully I will keep you updated of my progress & any words of encouragement would be gratefully appreciated.:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    One down - two to go. Drink drink drink. I've managed 4 pints so far. It really is the secret.

Good luck!!!

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Good Luck ROSB
    your weight will fly off you in 4-6 weeks your be at goal and celebrating a slim fab Christmas in your lovvvveeeeeeeely new dress :D
    XXC

5. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the support folks, but have failed again today :( :( :(

Have just read Steves posting and am now going to dig out my cambridge books to have a look at the 790 plan, never reallydone this before but think I may give it a go.

here's to tomorrow :confused:

6. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Go and look at my diary thread - it might help you. :)

I have struggled for a while and moved up the programmes for a few days. I am now back ss ing and although it's early days i feel stronger than ever!!!

You can do this just keep at it!!!!!

7. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Hi

Pick yourself up and try again, maybe the 790 plan will be better for you just now and perhaps it'll be a good way to break you in gently to SSing again?

Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.