Started at over 20 stone, now down to 13! Goal is 10 stone. My diary :)

Well, what can i say? Two years ago i was 20 stone and miserable. With just healthy eating and exercise (especially walking) I'm down to 13st7 and i've never felt better. (I was at 13st2 but Ben & Jerry's got the better of me :D) Anyway, the weight just fell off but the last few stone are proving pretty tough to get rid of. The main exercise i did was walking but i've passed my driving test now so for the past year or so y walking has been limited to walking the dog for 2 miles in the evening. I done wii workouts every day too and jogging and swimming. I've never been to the gym in my life but i'm joining this week and will hopefully be going at least twice a week and swimming once a week too. i started back on my diet last Monday and weighed in at 13st12, lost 5lb last week which i'm pleased with. I weigh in every Monday. I'm really excited about the gym, i can't wait to go on the treadmills haha They do spin classes there too which looks awesome and is supposed to be great for fat burning so i'm going to build up my resistance on the normal exercise bikes for a while then give it a go. Once the weather turns a bit warmer i'll be walking the kids to school (1.2 miles there so over 2 miles to walk them all there and back, then another 2 getting the twins, then another 2 getting the oldest)I'm feeling really positive that this is my year, my goal is June of this year which gives me 4 months, i lose weight pretty quick so hopefully this won't be too short a time. I'm not going to overdo it though, if it isn't off by June then i'll add an extra month ;)

When i get to under 13st it'll be the lightest i've been since i was a teenager (26 this year) so i'm looking forward to that! My goal is 10st but if i can get a few lbs under that i'll be over the moon. I think for my height i need to be between 9 and 10 stone so 9st7 would be great :) I can't imagine ever being that small though :/ Well, i better go will update when i have anything worth while to say lol swimming on Thurs which should be fun. Would love to hear some of your weightloss stories/goals :)

Went swimming tonight. Done 32 lengths, pretty crap but not bad considering i haven't been swimming for almost a year! The first length almost killed me lol I really enjoyed it felt like i had a really good workout. Looking forward to my first day at the gym. Not much to report really, weighing in on Monday, hopefully i'll have lost a couple lbs!

well ive been going to the gym and swimming. i really enjoy it. im down to 12st13 now :D technically im meant to weigh in on mondays so i will weigh in tomorrow.

Hello! First of all, let me say congratulations on loosing such a massive amount of weight, you're doing absolutely fantastic! :)

Also, you seem like you're in such a great mindset to continue and shift the rest of it. You'll definitely reach it this year! We'll both be having fantastic bikini bodies by summer x

Back