Started attack yesterday

bluechick

:) Well my 2 books turned up and I started yesterday. Not too bad....but find its more a case of eating food than having a meal as nothing seems to go very well together. Did make a nice quiche thing with eggs, cottage cheese and a little mustard (an old slimming world recipe).
Going to go through the recipe book I brought to get some inspiration and go through all the posts here . I do like cooking and obviously :D eating so I really want to have some nice things to eat. Luckily I love meat and fish so shouldn't be too hard.
I have PCOS and always do best on low carb diets so hoping this is the one/the time for me to get the weight off. My youngest is 2 and a half and the excuse I have just had a baby has run out a long time ago, lol.

Don't suppose there are any Dukan ladies around the Chichester area, Im desperate to find someone to have the 20min walk with, very boring on my own !!!

x

Hello there and welcome to the forum :)

I don't know whether there's anyone in that area, but there are lots of us here to encourage you to get out and about.

Can you fill in your User CP so that we can see your height, weight etc. And your target (if you've not yet calculated your "true weight", go to the UK official website, and you can obtain a personalised time plan and true weight assessment without paying and joining their coaching).

Plenty of things go nicely together! Just that you've not found them yet! Check out our recipe section. Join in with your menu... and open a diary in the diary section too, so that we can know ALL about you!
:D

Back