Started CD today!!!

Well Day 3 for me and so far so good, I had the mushroom soup last night and that wasn't too bad

Hope you have a great day

Hi folks

I am a newbie on here too and started CD on New Years day, can I join in your chat?

hi hazeyblue, welcome!!!

im thinking about getting a soup next week, i was well against them as to me it would be food and i wanted to take food out of my diet, however i read that they were quite thin so would just be like a savory drink, so i might try one, whats the best flavour?

Hi Vampalicious

When I did CD last time I liked the Chicken, mushroom and the vegetable flavours. I found the Oriental and the cheese and brocolli a bit suspect, but each to their own lol.

i was hoping the oriental one would be nice, im missing spicy foods!

You might like it, just get one of each and try them all :)

Day 3 down, woo hoo! The Oriental Chilli was the most bearable soup I've had. It was much nicer than the leek and potato and the broccoli and cheese. It was quite spicy but not super-spicy-burn-your-palate spicy and I would definitely choose this one again.

Tomorrow is spicy tomato, any heads up? Is it nice? Also what's the stuff to turn the powders into mousse? Any good?

E xxx

Hi efk

The mix a mouse is really nice, it turns your shake into blancmange, its brill.

Leek and Potato, I dont think I have ever tried that one, must get some of that on Tuesday. I thought I would of loved the cheese and brocolli one but I hated it lol.

I tried the cheese and broccoli and after 2 spoons it went in the bin - I then made leek and potato which wasn't too bad

The best I've had so far has been the mushroom, but will give the Oriental Chilli a try.

Any flavour shakes you think are worth avoiding!! :confused:

For me it was the cappuchino (sp) as I dont like coffee, I didnt like the vanilla or berry one either, but each to their own I suppose. You need to try them all. I didnt like the butterscotch one, but I do like the toffee and walnut.

I thought the vanilla would be like ice cream, but it isnt, its a bit too sweet and artificial tasting for me.

Day four down! Back to work today too and even resisted a dairy milk biscuit that someone had brought in for their birthday and tea at my best friends I sat with my soup while they had this gorgeous smelling pork and apple dish!

The spicy tomato wasn't that bad, I put some black pepper in, but really it could do with a good dash of Tabasco!

Yeah Diddums, thought it would be like a McDonalds shake but it erm sort of wasnt :(

Well done efk, keep up the good work :D

Lol agreed HazeyBlue, although i like the strawberry one, its like maccy D for me! but more strawberrier lol

Reliable old strawberry. Of all the fancy flavours, always go back to strawberry and chocolate in the end :D

oooh, wee stop needed AGAIN

Hello

Hey everyone :) I am starting the CD soon my first meeting is on Wedensday got to lose about 3 stone! Hoping this diet will help, Good luck to everyone starting to! need to keep each other updated on how we are doing :)

Hi Susie and welcome, you are in good company on here :D

Hi im sarah i have 3 stone 2 lose and im starting the cambridge diet 2morrow im dreading it but need to lose the weight sick of going out and looking fat in everything poor me lol. Had 2 kids in the last three years and put on alot of weight . Anyone got any words of wisdom to make me feel more positive about the diet

Back