Started discover plan but some people are telling me to do pp instead, confused???

pixar

has to be done this year
Started discover plan but some people are telling me to do pp instead, confused???

personally I really enjoy the discover plan, I have 20 points a day which is enough for me. I did discover plan 4 years ago and have all the books and the calc. I haven't recently attended ww classes but heard about the pp plan in the forum. I'm so confused because many people are telling me to do pp as that is the official ww plan, I enjoy dp but with pp fruits are 0 points which is a good advantage...

what to you guys think? is pp better and if so which one gives better weight loss??

Also what are the Pros and Cons of the pro points compared to the old discover points? info would be very helpful, thanks x

If you want to do Discover Plan you do it :)

As you can see on here there are plenty of people on here who do it. Dont you be pressured into doing something you dont want to

oh starlight Im glad u replied because I know u have quite a lot of knowledge on diets and yr the best person to ask. I was wondering has anything changed with the old discover plan?? what i mean is, fruits still have their points values don't they? I still have my old calculator from 4 years ago and the chart to work out points, I still use these to get my points, has these changed or can i use my old calc/chart? thanks alot for the help x

I havent actually done PP yet but no your old calculator is no use. PP are worked out using different things - fibre for instance (though someone will be able to clarify that). Most fruit is free on PP but your point allowance etc is totally different.

If youre not going to classes and youre using your old books and calculator youd really need to stick with Discover :)

woops sorry I thought u did pp:)... I don't think i made it clear silly me:)) I know with pp my old books and calc wouldn't be at use because they work their points using other things like carbs, protien etc, but could I still use my old calc and books I got 4 years ago on the old discover plan as that is what I'm doing at the moment?

oh thanks a lot starlight, thats answered my 1st question, Im so glad i found this forum, honestly its motivating me so much, I know when something bugs me I can ask someone or join a thread to get help, now my next worry is do I do pp or dp:)..everyones telling me diff things, so confused

Back