Started JUDD this week!

Thank you. I just get so hungry in the evenings when I've tried ADD and then I blow it from about 8pm till 11. I wish i could stick to it as I really like the idea of not having to restrict on the alternate days and, as I say, I lost well on it.

I'm going to give a dd a try today and see what happens. I've had 110 cals so far today and I have an alpen light bar (70 cals) for mid-afternoon and then I'm making a salad for tea. If I can stay out of the biscuit barrel (ok, and the fridge) this evening, I could bring today in at under 400 cals which would be a really good start.

Have a nice bath and then an early night. I've been in bed for around 9pm - else I would be the same, face in the fridge:D

Good idea! Will give that a try tonight and let you know how it goes tomorrow x

How did you get on?

Had a reasonable DD yesterday despite feeling VERY hungry late afternoon.

Had 5 cups of tea and 2 skinny sausages total cals 330.

Today had chelsea bun and an apple for breakfast :eek:, ham and coleslaw sandwich on granary bread for lunch and a mars bar :eek:. Cals so far 1200 (ish)

Going to have a veg stir fry for dinner.

Must go drink, am sooooo thirsty!!!

Well done Tashy!! I did a sort of DD yesterday as i wanna try and get some of the excess lbs off that i gained over the last couple of weeks. I couldn't get by on as little as you did and prob had around 600 cals (CD shakes and tin of tuna). Found it quite difficult and could've gnawed my right arm off but it wasn't really physical hunger (no hunger pains) just used to eating too much over the past couple of weeks. Today am having an up day and like you sticking to between 2000-2200 cals (i exercise 3 times a week). Haven't felt overly hungry today either despite depravation from yesterday but not looking forward to DD tomorrow - Shall try it until the weekend and then back to counting points i think! See how it goes!!

Keep us posted;)

I did rubbish! Really well till half four - just 180 cals then popped into the shop to buy a get well card for my boss and bought a bag of thorntons chocs and ate the lot. Grr!!!

Had an up day today but more constrained than I would be normally and gonna try to do a down day tomorrow.

Sounds like you're doing well though. You too Jaxie - good luck with DD tomorrow - we can do it!!!

Thanx Karen Lou!!;) I actually can't believe how much i am allowed to eat to on an UD but have chosen healthy options - I still have a few hundred cals left:eek: but am going to have a couple of pieces of toast with banana before i go into work and don't plan eating again until i get up tomorrow afternoon:cry: .I might eat real food tomorrow instead of the shakes as it's just very restrictive even for 1 day but shall see how i feel as i've quite a few CD products left.

I got on the scales this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that i hadn't put on as much weight over the past week as i had previously thought:p so that's an added bonus.

Hopefully will manage tomorrow ok. Shall keep you and Tashy in the loop!!:)

I actually don't think there is many more diets i can try - :D i seem to have done most of them, CD being the most successful, of course!

Hi Tash and Karenlou

Well second DD and so far so good:D. Being on nights at the moment makes it easier as i can manage all night without eating anything (body clock and all that!) and i try and stay in bed as long as possible so have just had my first food since last night - boiled egg and 2 slices of Nimble toast (approx 180 cals). Plan to have a decent dinner - halloumi cheese with roasted root veg at around 250 cals. Shall have that around 8pm and have allowed 100mls of skimmed milk (43 cals) for a couple of cups of tea.

Don't know if i would want to do this longterm but would be good for a couple of weeks but we shall see what weight loss is like at the end of the week!

Hope you're both sticking with it!!:D

Sounds good!! Well done.

Not such a great day yesterday, ended up with around 2350 cals. Today I have been extremely hungry for some reason and have probably had 500 cals approx.

So, still sticking with it and taking it a day at a time.

Looking forward to being able to eat normally tomorrow and will keep cals below the 2000 mark. My aim is for no more than 9500 over a week and so far this week have had around 3200 which leaves me 2000 each Thursday, Sat and Sun and 300 :eek: for Friday.

Keep going!

Hi Tashy,

I was doing so well until about 10 minutes ago and shoved about 7 pringles into my mouth:mad: Have still had v low cal day around 700 i would say but i'm not too good in the evenings - defo my weak time!!:(

We'll see how it goes but Weight Watchers beckons me again:p - I really don't know how i did 10 weeks of DDs last year!

Roll on midnight for my UD to start again;)

Well done Tashy!!:D I lost the plot:eek: . Monday is the start of a new week:rolleyes:

Keep up your good work!!

Yeah - kinda lost the plot this weekend myself. Been to Center Parcs and Saturday and Sunday I ate 'well' to put it mildly!!:D

Not going to weigh until Saturday and hope to maintain this week after my extravagant weekend!!

Back