Started Last Tuesday

Nellyjane

Hello everyone, :D

Lovely to meet you all, I joined last week and made my introductions as I should.
So I thought it was time I posted here.

Decided to give Exante a go as I did LL back last year but sort of failed a lot due to finding it difficult to attend the meetings and collect your packs! Bit of struggle with a busy family!

I began on Tuesday morning and did my first weigh in!
So far I have enjoyed all the flavour shakes and the bars. I have struggled a little with having to make dinner for the kids, and was naughty today!! nibbled only one thing of thiers! Drinking plenty of fluid and feel my engery levels going up.
Ideally I would like to loose two stone, but my first goal is pushing it really!! 1 stone for christmas!!!!

Anyway look forward to my weigh in on Tuesday morning, although I am very tempted to sneek a look, fingers crossed it will be a good loss to encourage me more! although I won't hold my breathe as when I did LL i only managed 3lbs the first week, very disapointed then!! But on a positive I like this diet very much, and look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome Nellyjane:welcome:

Well done on getting this far, you are over the worst of it by now and it is great that you can feel your energy levels rising.

Weight loss the first week can vary as each one of us is just so different and it can also depend on a few things like if you were heavy on the carbs the week before you started or totm...

You might be in for a bigger weight loss this time around.

A stone would be a good goal to aim for and if you get more it will be a nice Christmas present:)

Be sure to take some before photos now and body measurements for your own records as sometimes the inches can come off on those weeks when the weight loss slows...inches off can keep you motivated.

If you need any help just ask:)

Welcome to Exante :)

Hi, I started last Tuesday too and it's getting easier. The weekend was hard, but i survived!!

Hi and welcome.

A stone for Christmas is most definitely doable - in fact you will probably find you lose more if you stay 100%.

Welcome Nellyjane, stick with Exante and you should well meet your goals.

Hi Nellyjane

Welcome and good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. :)

Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes and all the encouragement :D I feel so much better reading all these positive comments.

Just about to weigh in for the first time so will post the outcome arghhhh.... fingers crossed.

Back