Started Lipotrim 10/02/2010! Fingers crossed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by blushbride, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. blushbride

blushbride New Member

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but I am not new to lipotrim! I went on it in 2005 to loose weight and went from 13 stone 5lbs to 11 stone in about 5 - 6 weeks! I successfully kept the weight off until i got pregnant 4 years ago where i ballooned to 16 stone! I have lost some weight but i am utterly unhappy with the way i look and feel! So i took the bull by the horns and weighed in Last thursday at 14 stone 12 lbs. So today is day 5 and already ive lost almost 12 lbs so im just over the hunger pangs! I have cancelled every party or outing until i weigh in at 11 stone! So fingers crossed i get back my confidence again after almost 4 years! Wish me luck:D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. GuitarHero

GuitarHero Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Fair Play Blush, day 5 and still on course means youre just over the hardest part -congrats!
  4. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating!
    Welcome Blushbride, you're on course, stay strong!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.