Started lipotrim 2022

angelamee

Angiebabe
Hi,did Lipotrim eleven years ago and lost 50lbs in 9 weeks,had lots of support on this site but looks a bit lonely now,anyway l am restarting again today,,hope to hear from someone xxx

Hi 👋🏼

Good luck for your first day! Having done Lipotrim in the past you know what to expect 😊 It’s such a great diet, although quite challenging psychologically.

It is really quiet on here at the moment, however @Squeeze11 and @Deminus are currently doing Lipotrim so hopefully you can all support one another ❤️

Hi GemBino nice to hear from you,retired several years ago but now work part time ,keeps me out of mischief,had 2 shakes up to now ,going to have chicken soup soon,with chilli flakes for some taste,I do like the flapjacks but pharmacist had none in going to get some for next week.Feel very motivated so we can all support one another.

Hey all,

on week 2 having started on Monday 31st.

37 year old male, enjoyed Christmas too much and business and home life (and bad choices on food!) have brought me here.
I have done lipotrim a couple of times before with great success but I think longest I have done is 5 weeks (which seems a life time when doing it!)

I have had a couple of blips over the first weekend with having some cold meats etc but determined to try not do that going forward.

Starting weight 20’ 7”s, Monday weigh in was 19’12” so still a good loss regardless but would have lost more if I stuck to it 🙄

be good to come along for the ride, and keep focused with some shared chat

Lee

Now on day 6 and doing really well,in ketosis so no hunger pangs,not had any headaches but I do ensure I drink plenty of water,ready for weigh in on Friday,hopefully the flapjack have arrived what the pharmacy ordered.

Well had my first weigh in and lost 11 lbs,so really pleased,
Hi Leeroymiguel,nice to hear from someone, I did this a good few years ago and there were lots of fellow members but not so many now.Doing ok at the minute have been good and motivated,so easy to put weight on,l can look at a block of chocolate and put pounds on,my downfall.A lot of it is breaking habits ,you have a good loss and that gives you motivation to continue,hopefully I want to do it for 16 weeks,that's my aim ,anyway,so keep focused and positive .

Well I am in my second week and doing ok,no hunger pangs but need to remember to have my 3 shakes as keep forgetting haha,unfortunately the flapjacks for now were out of stock so pharmacy will try to reorder soon,a bit more handier if going out etc,although taste like cardboard.I have decided that I will post my second weigh in on Friday,and if I get no replies will leave the site as a bit lonely here talking to myself😥😥

Hi @angelamee - this site is currently rather quite so I’m sorry you got no replies 😞.

I think you should join the Easter Challenge 2022 or the Team 50 - Christmas 2022 as a good few people post there each week. I post on a Friday too so look forward to seeing your loss then! X

Hi all- I just started on Wednesday and I’ll already feeling quite unwell! Had sickness this evening and had to down my soup to keep it down! Also pretty cold and lethargic-anyone have any tips to perk up?

@Flutterby11 this was one of the newest Lipotrim threads but no one has posted for a while which is a shame 😕

I hope everyone is doing okay ❤️
It's a shame. There's not much out there for Lipotrim. Have started a diary and will keep looking at the success stories for inspiration that I have found. Hopefully we can get a good chat going on here!

It's a shame. There's not much out there for Lipotrim. Have started a diary and will keep looking at the success stories for inspiration that I have found. Hopefully we can get a good chat going on here!
No there isn’t at all - Lipotrim is not for the faint hearted….. very strict but totally worth it for the end results 👏 You’ve got this!

Back