Started Lipotrim today

bluecatlady

Hi all, after scouting about the forums for a week now I've jumped on the band wagon and I'm here with you on the Lipotrim train.. Picked up my supplies today around lunch time and the chemists very kindly threw in a taster chicken soup and biscuit along with my 7 of each flavour shake mixes.

Also I weight in 2lbs lighter than I do at home. Hurrah!

Wish me luck :D

The meal replacements have me a little confused thou...Lunch when I got it was the chicken soup and was ok to taste, especially with a little extra pepper but it was a total hastle to mix up, I even had to sieve the hot mix as the powder would not dissolve and sadly it made me feel very, very sick. I couldn't finish it as it made me gag and had to have a lay down to try and calm the nausea.

However on a lighter note I had a quater of a peanut biscuit to make up for the half the soup I didn't eat and I really like the biscuits!! YAAYYY. Just like eating a big mouthfull of peanuts now that I CAN deal with. Woo-Hoo!

A lot of people find that its best to make the soup up with cold water, it blends better, then heat it up!

I like the shakes hot but find my belnder doesn't like being used for hot liquids, so they do end up a bit lumpy. I use an old fashioned tea strainer to catch lumps when I pour them inot my cup!!

I put boiling water into a bowl, with a little spice, then using a hand whisk tip in the chicken soup to form a paste and then keep adding hot water whilst whisking - works a treat.

Like said above, use a little cold water in shaker for vanilla, choc and straw shakes and then top up with hot water (don't shake). I now only ever get vanilla, choc and chicken (never was keen on strawberry flavour things) but do add coffee to a vanilla now and again, add chillie to the choc now and again, and pepper to the chicken. So in fact I end up with lots more options from my original three.

Thank you Ladies! Sadly I threw up after both my Liptorim soup meal and my evening strawberry shake so I guess it's not for me...Bugger...

Back