1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

started money :)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by DebbieLouise92, 17 January 2014 Social URL.

1. DebbieLouise92

DebbieLouise92 New Member

Hey everyone :)
    Started my CC on monday with MFP and so far so good :) could help but have a nosy at the scales though and get the measuring tape out and iv lost 4lbs and just over an inch of my tummy :D
    I know this will slow down but still a good enough boost to keep my on track. I started with 4stone to lose and im hoping by around august time as that plans out at an average of 2lbs a week.
    I know this is it im sticking to it this time and im going to lose the weight i will be slim for winter at the latest :)
    I lost 1 & half stone during my pregnancy as i didnt change my diet but i carried on looking after my horses and all the other pets ect my whole pregnancy the only day i got off was the day i had my little boy whos almost 4months old so its time to lose the rest and im sure with everyone support i can manage it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi debs
    good luck on your weight loss journey and well done on your loss already x