Started my 28 days today

Hi my name is bobbierose i started 28 days of just the shake and thermo and lemmon tea i did the 3 day trial and lost 4 inches on my hips 1/2 inch of my waist mind you i was bloated and 2 inches of my bust

Wow great result. Are you taking the tablets as well? Please do share how you're getting on :)

Hi Bobbi, I started my 3 day trial yesterday. I feel really bloated right now!!!
lets keep in touch as we go along, I'll be pretty much at the same point as you in the journey as I start my 28 days Friday xx

When my distributor weighed me on monday i was awfly bloated and he weighed me in at 24 st 13 3/4lb i weighed myself this morning and i weighed 24st 4 3/4lb im mega happy feeling :D

When my distributor weighed me on monday i was awfly bloated and he weighed me in at 24 st 13 3/4lb i weighed myself this morning and i weighed 24st 4 3/4lb im mega happy feeling :D

Woweeeeeee!!

Right i had my weigh in and i only lost an inch no weight so something is up im doing exactly as i was on the 3 day trial my distributor thinks im not eating enough calories as i only have 800 out of 1200 got to find a extra healthy meal too eat any sugestions oh an sorry for any miss spellings as im dyslexic

Hi Bobbie

dont worry about not losing weight if you lost an inch. It's just your body making the right changes for you. You should make sure to eat enough calories as you don't want your body to store fat if it thinks you're not eating enough though, it's just choosing the right things.

Also herbalife is meant to make us healthier not just lose weight, so you'll have done that too. Congratulate yourself on that!

Are you doing anything interesting with the shakes?

Well i am now 24 4 so im megga pleased at that and i have lost 1 inch of my hips and waist and itsme i dont really do anything to my shekes other than on occasion i make my strawberry one into a yougurt as i just mix the strawberry powder with low fat plain greek yogurt the add a few fresh strawberrys once its all mixed

Congratulations, well done :)

Oh well done!! I'm so pleased to hear you're shrinking! You should be so proud of yourself!

Ive not tried the shakes as a yoghurt yet, just love being able to freeze them to take to work as a kind of slush puppy! The yoghurt sounds nice, maybe next week ill get some in, if I lose.

Well went to the gym and had a nice session the personal trainer was fab back down there wednesday an im hoping to have lost some more weight and inchess oooo im excited:p

Had my measurements and my weigh in lost 3 inches of my bust. 1 inch of my waist but my hips have stayed the same and I have gained a pound but my distributor thinks that's cause I go to the gym 3 times a week

That's amazing!!!! Well done!! Yeh if you're at the gym you'll be gaining muscle so focus on the inches! X

Didn't have a good weigh in this week put weight on and only lost an inch of my waist oh well my distributor thinks it's not enough calories so have to add an extra shake just to add it up oh well

Ok I have decided to rethink everything and instead of having the wrong things to add up my calories I'm gonna have the biggest looser soups so 3 shakes a health 400 calorie meal from the hairy bikers diet book and a biggest looser soup should do the trick I hope oh well two shakes down got to have my third one in about an hour then my main meal around six then soup round nine

Back