started my refeed today!!

missyd

Gold Member
was gonna start tomorrow but decided im happy as i am so decided to do it a day earlier :D i have just had a caramel maintainence bar and am totally stuffed! It was really nice though! i started LT 16 weeks ago at 100kg and have finished it at 69kg:D:D
thanks to everyone on here for their continued support and good luck to everyone on the rest of their lt journey x

Well done you, that is a fantastic weight loss, you have every reason to be pleased with yourself and enjoy your refeed xxxxx :D

Well done Missy, You are an inspiration to everyone, You have done amazingly! :):)

Last edited:
so exciting, you have done so amazingly well. Enjoy refeed, you deserve it!

how exciting another phase in your journey hope you love every minute:)

just had a proper cuppa, tea with milk!! iv really missed that really hated black tea

Well done Donna! That's the part I can't wait for. Everyone keeps asking me what food I am most looking forward to and to be honest, the thing I am looking forward to the most is a cuppa with milk! Well done on your loss hun, you have done brilliantly. Hope you do really well on the maintenance. xx

thanks everyone xx

well done, enjoy the refeed, you very much deserve it...good luck with maintenace too.:):)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, a cuppa with milk! I can't stand black tea so I am really looking forward to a cuppa!

Good luck with your refeed Donna, you deserve it. Keep us in touch with how it is going coz we all like to know what we can look forward to!

x

WOOP WOOP!!! 16 weeks is nothing! No time at all in which to have dropped 31KGS!!! You've done so so well -enjoy your maintenance babes. oxo

Back