Started on an UD 19.06.07:

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Well I have decided to start today. I have started on an UD because I am wanting to DD on Friday. Not quite sure what to expect from this but can't seem to 100% SS at the minute so hoping this will work for me.

Like I said on anotherthread I weigh in on a saturday morning at a weight watchers meeting just for accuracy on scales.

Today I have had a hoi sin duck wrap from greggs and a packet of crisps, then a rice krispie cereal bar. Not sure what having later but will update as and when.

To start off with on my DD I will have 2 cambridge shakes as i have about 20 to use up and make up cals with whatever i fancy at the time, but then after that might go for fruit and veg and salads and home made soups. I also noticed in boots at lunchtime they do shapers salads and the chicken was only 119 cals so this would be good on a DD also they do a ceaser chicken for 195 cals.

Worth bearing in mind if I can't do just the shakes!

My weight recently has been sparodic but I will start from my weigh in last saturday at WW which was 16 st 2 1/2 pounds i think!!! Mind you since then i have put on about 3 pounds according to my scales this morning, but need to just focus on my weekly weigh in.

So I am doing: -

DD Mon - Wed - Fri
UD Tue - Thur - Sat
ID - Sun

Thanks for your advice it has helped me decide what to do and I like the ID which I will eat but be very careful!!!

Thanks again and I will keep you all posted.

Welcome aboard Wobbly - you will soon settle down to the pattern and enjoy it! Visit the eats and treats thread for low cal ideas and add any of your own!

Love

Well today is my first DD.

Yesterday's UD wasn't too bad, I had a greggs duck hoi sin wrap, and a packet of crisps with a rice krispie cereal bar thingy!!

Then had 2 mince beef crispy pancakes with a handful of oven chips and 2 bread buns (ooopppsss!)

Today I have had a good for you asda king prawn salad (117 cals) and a fruit salad (98 cals).so that's 215 up to now. Not too bad.

Need to go shopping for healthy options as i haven't much in with trying for so long to SS.

I haven't had anything else as yet but am now wondering what to have to eat tonight. i have managed 4 litres of water though which i am pleased about.

Have just short of 300 cals left -- oohh any ideas anyone---

I have just bought a calorie counter book because this is one thing i haven't done before on a diet - normally points, sins etc.

Someone please reply!!!!

Check out the low cal treats & eats thread.

Omelette & pancake recipe. If it was me I would have salad with some cheese or you could have ham, turkey or whatever & then with my sweet tooth I'd have vanilla ice cream with fruit or skinny cow mint choc ice cream.

Fresh fruit & veg are all pretty low cal except potatoes! What have you got in the fridge/freezer?

i am going to the supermarket on my way home i need fresh veg to make some soup for on my DD think it may fill more than salad...

Am fancying stir fry, i have a bag of the veg in the freezer and i think it was about 20 cals per handful!!! ( i am at work atm).

What is the best protein to put in it chicken or turkey cals wise!

Thanks for replying.

I think they are pretty similar, breast meat less than leg. Enjoy your meal, that's one great thing with this way of eating, you can take pleasure in food.

Do look at the omlette recipe, I find that really keeps me going.

It does take some organisation to keep DD's low enough, i am going to try planning several in advance so that I know what I am doing!

Hope you getting on well this evening.

Love

I did really well ended up having 550 cals for the day.

I had for my tea 8 carrs water biscuits - 112 cals
2 cheese triangles - 50 cals
ww garlic sausage 8 pieces - 60 cals

followed by strawberries and half a tub of mullerlight vanilla - cant remember the cals wrote it down at home think it was about 100.

So I got on the scales this morning and this is how it's going up to now: -

tues 16 st 4 half UD
wed 16 st 4 DD
thurs 16 st 1 UD

I made a pan of veg soup last night what i used to have as 0 points on WW and i have split it into 5 portions at 50 cals per portion.

I have even brought some today for my lunch with a salad wrap.

I will keep you updated but my plan is to try and keep quite healthy and low cals/points even on an UD but without being too strict and having what i fancy.

Bought some cereal in Asda strawberry crisp, it is quite high in cals etc but i might have a bowl for my tea and a bagel... mmmmmmmm...........

You are off to a great start. Managing the UDs is crucial, and as Barb says it is a really good idea to make sure you have enough DD stuff in the house.

Have a fun UD.

thanks for that.

My UD so far has been veg soup, salad wrap and an apple. Not sure what i am fancying for tea though.

Not too hungry with the sun shining!!!

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:Also i have had over 4 litres of water up to now - tend to lay off it a bit on a night otherwise i am up all night peeing!!!

Hows it going Wobbly? You are very quiet. Are you OK?

yeah I am fine. Not doing JUDDDD anymore am back on counting points, i gained half a pound on saturday morning.

I still pop on and read your posts and wish you luck

Good luck with the point system, I realise that JUDDD isn't for everyone. I'm sure you'll get your weight down on a diet you are comfortable with.

Back