Started on thursday.......still cant do it :,(((( HEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP

Lea87

This is my last diet....x
Hey everyone,

I started last Thursday second time around after having 6 months off, last time around I did it I was 100000000000% and I can now do 1 days and on the second I get to 6--7pm and just binge on what ever I can get my hands on, I need suggestions on how to crack this second day and get to day 4 as I know after day 3-4 I will be in ketosis and on my way to target.....iv got to crack this now I have a holiday in 8 weeks feel like crying!!! HELLPPPP xx

I don't know the answers but if you find out will you let me know please. I've been trying to get re-started all week and not got past dinner time yet. What a failure. 9 weeks til our hols and believe me , i need to do this.Good luck for tomorrow x

Don't have weigh in until Monday, only had 2 shakes today one left for when bb starts!! I made my self a post it count down to my holiday last night day by day and give my self a note of encouragement for each day 61 days left and counting!!!xxxx good luck x

So I always fail on day 2 so today I bought some Quran slices as these will keep in ketosis so I'm armed with these for later when I feel like raiding the cupboards!! Wish me luck to get to day 3 without eating my whole kitchen contents cx

You've nearly done it. Stay strong tonight. Wish me luck for tomorrow. Good luck x

I'm staying strong 2 more days until weigh day I can keep this going!! If I can get to Monday I know I can keep going. Good luck let me know how u ge on xxx

How are you getting on Lea? I have exactly the same problem. Its so hard as a returner, never as easy as the first time around. I try to drink lots of water in the evening and keep myself busy. Housework, gardening, going out for a walk, anything I can find. And I keep in mind that food in the fridge will still be around when I finish the diet, we don't need to eat it right now. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Back