Started Slim & Save 19/09/12

Hi Guys!

I have started Slim & Save today and really excited. I have previously been on the Cambridge Diet earlier this year from February - May and lost 2 and a half stone. After a summer of drinking and eating on holidays and at festivals, its time to get the last bit off! I am re-starting at 12 Stone exactly, having got off holiday 2 days ago - which is about a stone heavier than I was in May however all my measurements are the same! And that stone is from eating ridiculous amounts!

Already freezing from the increased water intake but enjoying the products so far!

Would you guys be interested if I did a diary as well?

JosieHoppus x

JosieHoppus said:
Hi Guys!

I have started Slim & Save today and really excited. I have previously been on the Cambridge Diet earlier this year from February - May and lost 2 and a half stone. After a summer of drinking and eating on holidays and at festivals, its time to get the last bit off! I am re-starting at 12 Stone exactly, having got off holiday 2 days ago - which is about a stone heavier than I was in May however all my measurements are the same! And that stone is from eating ridiculous amounts!

Already freezing from the increased water intake but enjoying the products so far!

Would you guys be interested if I did a diary as well?

JosieHoppus x

Hi, welcome to minis and s&S. You should do a diary for yourself anyway and people will follow your progress that way x good luck x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

hi josie welcome :) i did Cambridge for a month in April too.lost i think 24 lbs .but have put nearly all on again.i started this on Sunday.was 13.5lbs. so have lost 5lbs already :) i love versatility compared to Cambridge.good luck.keep us posted x

hi josie welcome :) i did Cambridge for a month in April too.lost i think 24 lbs .but have put nearly all on again.i started this on Sunday.was 13.5lbs. so have lost 5lbs already :) i love versatility compared to Cambridge.good luck.keep us posted x

Wow, well done, that is amazing!
x

Welcome to the forums & best of luck with it all x

Well Day 1 is nearly over and it hasn't been too bad except for the tomato soup bleughhh! Drinking my last pint of water before I have a cuppa to make me feel warmer! I will start a diary tomorrow :)

Well done hun, look forward to your diary

Plenty of nice hot drinks, keep warm x

Back