Started today to lose last 2 stone....

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I've not done CD for a while now so I'm back to lose the last 2 stone.

I have added a Diary in the CD Diary section :)

Just had my first Chocolate tetra (love them).... Going to take it easy today but going to increase my exercise after this week and take up classes at the gym to tone up as I lose weight.

I'm hoping to stay on plan as long as possible - I'm going to an engagement party on the 26th May (6 weeks away) and I'd love to be as close to goal as possible by then and looking forward to wearing a nice new dress (plus fitting back into all the lovely clothes I have in my wardrobe...

Good luck to everyone else that's starting CD - we can do this!!

Hey Foo Fan, all the best to you on your journey to fitting into that dress for the party...... im doing this for 6 weeks also but have 3 stone to loose.
Hope your first week goes well

Good luck Hun x

Hi Guys,

I've not done CD for a while now so I'm back to lose the last 2 stone.

I have added a Diary in the CD Diary section :)

Just had my first Chocolate tetra (love them).... Going to take it easy today but going to increase my exercise after this week and take up classes at the gym to tone up as I lose weight.

I'm hoping to stay on plan as long as possible - I'm going to an engagement party on the 26th May (6 weeks away) and I'd love to be as close to goal as possible by then and looking forward to wearing a nice new dress (plus fitting back into all the lovely clothes I have in my wardrobe...

Good luck to everyone else that's starting CD - we can do this!!

you'll be there in no time at all, i started CD on 1st March, i'm in my 7th week and so far i've lost 22lbs, so another 6 and i'll have lost my 2 stone so as long as you stick to CD, you'll get the results you want and be looking all fab for that engagement party!

try and have other goals in mind for after the party tho as it will keep you motivated to maintain. i'm aiming for 9st by end of May but want to be 8st at goal but have holidays getting in the way! i'm on hols in june for the first 2 weeks then for 4 days first week of july so i'll need to be extra careful with food but my friend is getting married in august so my aim will to be to get back on CD straight away after hols to get to goal by that wedding!!

lumpyandbumpy said:
you'll be there in no time at all, i started CD on 1st March, i'm in my 7th week and so far i've lost 22lbs, so another 6 and i'll have lost my 2 stone so as long as you stick to CD, you'll get the results you want and be looking all fab for that engagement party!

try and have other goals in mind for after the party tho as it will keep you motivated to maintain. i'm aiming for 9st by end of May but want to be 8st at goal but have holidays getting in the way! i'm on hols in june for the first 2 weeks then for 4 days first week of july so i'll need to be extra careful with food but my friend is getting married in august so my aim will to be to get back on CD straight away after hols to get to goal by that wedding!!

Good luck - sounds like you've got a good plan :)

My end goal is 9st (maybe a little bit lower) I was 9st 2lb this time last year but had a big change over the past 12 months, ended a bad relationship, got made redundant etc... So let my weight slip a little - so now that I'm at a good place I'm my life I'm tackling my weight hopefully for the last time...

I'm hoping just to be on SS for 6-8 weeks then move up the plans...

Good luck - sounds like you've got a good plan :)

My end goal is 9st (maybe a little bit lower) I was 9st 2lb this time last year but had a big change over the past 12 months, ended a bad relationship, got made redundant etc... So let my weight slip a little - so now that I'm at a good place I'm my life I'm tackling my weight hopefully for the last time...

I'm hoping just to be on SS for 6-8 weeks then move up the plans...

yeah 6-8 weeks is really all u need, you'll reach goal so quickly on SS, its fab! good luck with it, i'll be following your diary too, we're obviously aiming to be the same weight at the end of May so be nice to monitor each other's progress and swap tips! this forum is excellent for support so i cant emphasise enough how important it is to keep using it even for the smallest queries! good luck, and i'll be looking out for you! x

Wow, well I'm in exactly the same boat. I started yesterday n looking to loose 2 stone in 6 weeks! My start weight is 12.4

skarora said:
Wow, well I'm in exactly the same boat. I started yesterday n looking to loose 2 stone in 6 weeks! My start weight is 12.4

We can do this!

Well hello! I remember you from before!! Sorry to hear about all that stuff that's happened - I hope everything is heading in the right direction for you now.

Good luck!! You know this works like a dream - so let's all go for it!! lol

Lx

Well hello! I remember you from before!! Sorry to hear about all that stuff that's happened - I hope everything is heading in the right direction for you now.

Good luck!! You know this works like a dream - so let's all go for it!! lol

Lx

I remember you 2 :)

Thanks for your message - everything is fab now - got a wonderful new boyfriend who is so supportive and a top new job.... So just need to sort out the weight thing now lol..

Back